Finding Your Inner Chicken

"So....Shizuri...." Robin said awkwardly. "How are you?"

"How am I?" Shizuri said darkly. "HOW AM I?"

"Stupid question." Kid Flash coughed.

"How long had you been in there?" Miss Martian asked.

"About a month." The Level 5 muttered. "They brought me to this room, and took my DNA. Then they put the Anti-Skill gloves on me, and threw me in the other room."

"Were any of the other Level 5's with you?" Robin asked.

"Not with me, but I could hear Accelerator cursing as they took him to his own room, I'd imagine."

Roin and Mikoto exchanged glances.

"Uh, Shizuri." Mikoto said slowly. "I think you may have been cloned."

"Cloned?" Shizuri scoffed. "Please. Misaka, you of all people should know it's impossible to clone a Level 5."

"It is now." Kid said darkly.

"How so?" 

"Look, when we get to the base everything will be explained."  Robin assured.

Shizuri grunted in response

___________

"So tell me," Meltdowner said slowly. "Why are we in a sewer?" 

The four were trekking through the disgusting sewer pipe back to Gunha's camp. This time, however, Miss Martian was levitating Mikoto so she wouldn't have to walk through the stuff.

"This is the entrance Gunha made." Kid Flash replied.

"Of course he did." Shizuri sighed.

 Suddenly, Mikoto heard Taqqik squaking. "Now, the trick to becoming the chicken is to act like the chicken."

"Oh no." The Railgun sighed. "What is he doing?"

"What's who doing?" Kid Flash asked.

Mikoto blinked. "You mean you didn't hear him?" Robin looked at her like she'd grown a third head.

"Nooo...." he said slowly. "Should we have?"

"Uh..." Mikoto raised an eyebrow. "Alright then...."

Light creeped it's way into the tunnel slowly, signaling they were close to the camp. A figure blocked the entrance.

"You've returned!" Bart said with a wide grin. "Hello!" Mikoto noticed he was in a T-shirt and jacket.

Miss Martian dropped her, and Mikoto walked into the camp, looking for Taqqik. Shespotted him in a corner with some kids surrounding him. It almost seemed like....a yoga class?

"Breathe in......" The chicken said with closed eyes. "....Breathe out....Find your inner rooster....."

Mikoto sighed. "What is that chicken doing...." she muttered under her breath.

"He's helping them find their Personal Reality." a voice said from behind her, and Mikoto turned around to see a girl with long red hair and a bandaged...stump....on her arm. Mikoto frowned.

"Personal Reality?" she asked. "How is 'finding their inner chicken' gettiing closer to their Personal Reality?" Personal Reality is used to refer to the reality a person creates when they undergo the Power Curriculum Program, creating a 'reality of oneself', replacing normal reality. It is the reality unique to each indivudual. The very foundation of an esper's power. The power of your own belief, in simpler terms.