HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE NAME OF NATSU DRAGNEEL!!!

Mount Justice, 2056

"It's almost ready." The rust-boy said, his sleeves greasy from working on the machine.

A 11 year old boy with spiky black hair stood behind him. "Hurry up, Allen." he snorted. "I need to go."

The rust haired boy glared at him. "Why'd you come to this era again?" he asked. The spiky haired boy clenched his hands into fists.

"I was trying to go to 2011." he snapped. "Cyborg didn't fix it completely, so it glitvhed. Hence our current situation."

The other kid sighed. "It only seats one." he repeated his earlier statment. The black haired boy rolled his eyes.

"I'm aware, Allen." he grumbled. "Even if it sat two, I wouldn't allow you to come with me. Your a bother."

"And you aren't?"

"Shut up, or I'll throw a baterang at your head."

"A baterang, I'm so scared." The red haired boy muttered under his breath, turning back to the machine.

Under The Sea, 2011

"In here!" Mikoto yelled, kicking open a door. Robin and Impulse were behind her, along with Artemis and Gunha. Miss Martian was there as well.

There in the room was Misaki, like Accelerator, wearing Anti-Skill gloves. She looked up. "It's about time you got here!" she snapped.

"Hey, we tried going faster." Impulse said as he shrugged. "But these guys were to slow."

Robin rolled his eyes and unlocked Misaki's gloves. She stood up.

"Okay, let's go." Artemis said from the doorway. "We have to find Dark Matter."

"Do you know where he is?" Gunha asked.

"No." Misaki sighed.

"Bummer." Impulse said. "Let's go!"

"Actually, I think we should take a bathroom break." Artemis said quickly, ducking into the room as a patrol walked by.

Impulse shook his head as he started to walk out the door. "I went before we left." he explained.

The patrol spotted him. "It's the heroes!" one of them yelled, before pointing their guns at the speedster and firing.

Before the bullets could hit him, however, Miss Martian stopped them with her telekinesis. "Go!" she urged her team mates.

Mikoto electrocuted the patrol easily, then looked at Miss Martian with a raised eyebrow.

"Hehe...." Said alien laughed nervously.

Artemis glared at Impulse. "What part of 'let's take a bathroom break', did you not understand?" she whisper shouted. Impulse huffed.

"We don't have codesentences in my era!"

"Their not code sentences!"

"Guys, let's go." Robin said.

"Don't leave!" A voice said from behind. "Your goin' the wrong way!"

The six turned around to see a girl with long brown hair in a cropped leather jacket with a white scarf grinning at them with her hands on her hips.

"If your lookin' for Teitoku," the girl continued, "Your goin' the wrong way."

"Teitoku?" Robin asked. The girl nodded.

"Yep. Teitoku Kakine. You know, Dark Matter, Number 2, The Spare Plan, you get the idea."