I am Scar, You Will All Die!

Mount Justice, 2052

It was raining ash. The sky was gray. In the midst of all this, was a pile of rubble. A circular fan-like thing was on its side. Old metal scraps were scattered everywhere.

In the midst of this was a boy with reddish brown hair. He had a green jacket that had oil stains covering the sleeves. He was crouched by a cylinder shaped machine.

An old man with a black metal collar walked up behind him. " I should be going with you." He said. The boy frowned.

"Sorry." He said. "It only seats one."

Mount Justice, 2011

Mikoto watched the speedster run out in a blur. Seriously, who does that kid thinks he is? she thought. Robin groaned.

"Well, that's just great." he muttered.

Batman opened a holograpic picture of Washington. There was a red dot moving across it. "Maybe, but we can track him." Mikoto frowned.

"But won't it fall off at his speed?" she asked.

"No; he drank it." replied Batman, not taking his eyes off the screen. Robin held up the glass Batman had handed to him.

"Microtrackers in the water, nice." he complimented. Batman didn't adknowledge the fact, but still spoke.

"It seems like he's making a beeline for Central City." he said. "And we know what that means." Robin nodded as he took out his phone. Mikoto blinked.

What does it mean? she thought. Robin put the phone to his ear.

"Hey, I need a favor."

______

Central City, 2011

"Hello!" Barry Allen-The Flash-and his wife yelled as they walked into a house. An elderly couple smiled.

"You really don't have to make dinner for us!" Jean, the female said. Iris smiled back.

Barry was about to reply, when his phone rang.

He put it to his ear. "Hello....what kind of impulse.....Another speedster....He says he's my what?" there was a blur of red and white as it came through the door, which was still open.

"Your grandson!" Impulse said with a wide smile. He gave a bear hug to a very confused Barry. (pun. Okay, okay, I'll stop!) "I always dreamed of doing this. You know, back when you were in your prime, and I didn't have to worry about breaking you!" He dashed over to iris, and hugged her around the neck.

"Hey Grandma! Love you to." he ran over to Jean and Jay. "You must be the Garretts. That makes you my honorary great grandparents!" Impulse gave them a hug as well, but not as tight as the ones he gave Iris and her husband.

Jay narrowed his eyes. "Barry? Is there something you've been meaning to tell us?" Barry waved his hands in denial.

"No! This is not my grandson from the future, or any 'when'. Heck, Iris and I aren't even married!"

Impulse frowned. "So Dad and Aunt Dawn aren't in the oven yet?" He asked

"We have twins!?" Barry and Iris said simultaneously. Bart winced, taking a step back.

"Oops.... spoilers." he said with an apoligetic look on his face. A red haired teenager stepped through the door, for once not having a flirtatious look on his face.

"Careful kid." Kid Flash warned. "If you say too much, you could crash the whole timestream."

"Crash it... if only." Impulse muttered