SPECIAL CHAPTER

Well, hello! I realized I never mentioned Mikoto's life at Happy Harbour- her time in the classroom will not be shown because knowing me I'll make the teacher turn into a frog or something-, or her training session with Black Canary, before they went to Academy City. Or some of her new-found American obsessions. *cough* MattyB *cough* So here they are! (Oh, and I know MattyB would have just started his career at this point in time, but for the story, let's pretend he's still 11, 'kay?) (Wow that sounded so awful! XD) And, yes, tthe girl with blond hair is named Pertanika. I'm sorry, terry the Tomboy is blaring from the TV behind me. I had to. And OHMYBATMAN! Apparently, Season 3 of yj is coming out in 2015! (A little late, Cartoon netwrk!) It might just be a rumor, and this may be photoshop, but this is a picture of Starfire and Nightwing that's supposed to be in it! Starfire looks a lot prettier than she did it teen titans.....(No offense) And just looking at the picture, I officially ship Nightstar! (Not the child, the couple). Or Starwing, or Nightfire.....*keeps babbling*

Mikoto yawned and sat up in her bed. She looked around with wide eyes, until she remembered where she was. Mount Justice. And today was her first day of school. She groaned loudly, before heaving herself out of bed to pick out her outfit.

Apparently, Batman had decided to send her to Happy Harbour High-School, well really the Junior High inside it, instead of Gotham Academy. Why?

"Because Robin and Artemis go to that school, and we wouldn't want the three of you together. Someone might suspect something" the Dark Knight had said.

Muttering under her breath, she walked to her closet. She lazily got out a white blouse and a blue skirt. Not her favorite outfit, but M'Gann said that was what she should wear. She ran a brush through her chestnut hair, but on some Nike tennishoes, and left her room.

Her eyes still drooping, she walked into the kitchen where M'Gann was making breakfast. She grinned as she saw Mikoto enter.

"Hey, Mikoto!" she chirped as she flipped a pancake back on to the pan. "Excited for your first day?"

All she got in response was a groan.

Mikoto walked to the couch where Superboy was watched TV. Mikoto sweatdropped. "Uh, Superboy?" she asked. "Do you want me to... turn something on?"

Sure enough, nothing was on the TV but static. Superboy didn't look at her. "No." he said stiffly. Mikoto blinked before taking the remote anyway.

She lazily scrolled through the channels. (Take note they have an hour until school starts) Sighing, she clicked on 'Full House'. Superboy and Mikoto watched it until M'Gann called them in for breakfast.

_____________

Happy Harbour High, 2011

Mikoto looked up at the high school ahead of her. She was in the Junior High wing of the building. At least, that was where she would go, later. Right now, she was outside. M'Gann was beside her, and Superboy was by M'Gann.

You'll be fine M'Gann said telepathicly with a slight smile.

"Megan, Connor!" A female voice said, and the trio looked up to see a black haired girl in a cheerleading outfit like M'Gann's running towards them.

M'Gann grinned. "Wendy!" She said. The girl, Wendy, smiled back before looking down at Mikoto.

"Who's this?" she asked. M'gann rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well, uh, she's"

"She's a transfer student that we met on the way here." Superboy said, and Mikoto blinked up at him in shock. She thought he didn't like her.... and that he was mute.