Meltdowner?!

"Okay." Miss Martian whispered. "We are currently over District 10."

The chosen four were currently in the bio ship, in camouflage mode: Kid Flash in his black suit, and the actual ship appearing to be a transparent blur.

Mikoto was in her new camouflage mode as well: her Tokiwadai vest was black, along with her skirt, but her dress shirt was red.

Robin, who was in his regular suit, nodded. "Okay." He said. "Miss M, link us up."

Miss Martian nodded and touched her temple. Mikoto heard her voice in her head: Link established.

Good. Robin thought. Railgun, do you know your way around here?

Somewhat. Mikoto replied. I've been here a few times.

Any idea where the Level 5's could be?

Mikoto frowned. It would have to be somewhere out of the way of the gangs......

Maybe somewhere west. she thought.

Why do you say that? Kid Flash asked.

I don't know....A look of confusion entered Mikoto's eyes. I just feel it.

Landing now. Miss Martian thought as she steered the ship towards the ground behind an abandoned, grafetti-splattered building.

The side of the ship materialized into a door, and the young heroes walked out of it. Kid Flash looked around.

This place is weird....The speedster thought.

No duh. Robin rolled his eyes behind his mask.

Heh. Mikoto thought, looking at a wall that had a crudely drawn picture of Shizuri Mugino- Meltdowner - with the word 'die' scribbled across her face. Seems much more...... colorful...... then I remember......

Okay, Miss Martian said mentally. West is.....this way! she turned, pulled her hood over her face, and floated in said direction.

So....she has her own camoflauge mode? Mikoto asked. (When M'Gann pulls her hood up, her body becomes a transparent blur, much like the bio ship's camoflauge mode)

Yep. Kid Flash replied as he followed Miss Martian. Now, let's go!

Sure thing, Kid Mouth Robin said as he followed his friend, Mikoto close behind.

Mikoto eyes her surroundings as she walked. It was the same old District 10 but.....something was different.......

There was another spray-painted picture of Accelerator with a large red X through it. Realization flooded into her gaze.

All the grafetti is of the Level 5's! she thought.

Probably because of all the damage their clones have been making. Robin guessed. You know, considering the theory.

Hmmm..... Kid Flash thought, with a thoughtful look on his face. If Accelerator is the first ranked Level 5....Dark Matter's the second.....Railgun's the third....Meltdowner's the fourth....Mental Out is the fifth....and Gunha is the seventh.....who's the sixth?

I think her ability was called Scorch Blazer.... Mikoto answered. She was a pyro. She went off the radar three years ago.

Okay..... Miss Martian broke in, coming to a halt. That ware house is on fire. Sure enough, a rusty old warehouse's window was engulfed in flames.