Accelerator

"Yoink!" Bart said as he picked Mikoto up bridal style and ran out of the way.

Worst Nightmare whirled around and glared at the speedster. "Don't test me, Speedy."

"Actually, Speedy's Green Arrow's sidekick." Robin piped up. "But he goes by Red Arrow now."

"Okay!" Gunha said with a grin. "Let's do this! AMAZING PUNCH!" he added as he shoved his fist outwards, and the first line of the guards were thrown back about 50 feet.

Superboy jumped into the air and, with a roar, slammed him fists on a guard, who raised his shield just in time to avoid being crushed.

Artemis raised her bow and shot an explosive arrow in the center of the guards, which, obviously, exploded on contact.

Mikoto stood up with Impulse beside her, facing Worst Nightmare. The man smirked.

"This is where it ends, Railgun." he whispered. Mikoto rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, like I haven't heard that before." she sighed. Worst Nightmare's eye twitched.

"Why you little-" he swung his chainsaw arm at her, but Mikoto stopped it with a burst of electricity.

Worst Nightmare's eyes widened, but then his other arms morphed into a machete, and he swung them at The Level with deadly aim.

Somehow, Mikoto managed to dodge everyone of them. A blast of lightning shot from her bangs, but Worst Nightmare once again altered his body into aluminum, and powered through the blast.

"Your little shocks won't work on me!" he said with a wicked smile, efore once again swinging his machete arm at her head.

Mikoto ducked, barely missing the blow. But the blade still cut off a bit of Mikoto's hair. Mikoto felt the top of her head, and stood up.

"You know," she said slowly. "Your body is composed of metal, right?"

Worst Nightmare slowly nodded, his chainsaw arm still whirring. Mikoto smirked.

"Well, have you ever heard of the saying, 'fight fire with fire'?" she asked as she reached into her shorts pocket and brought out a coin. "What about fighting metal with metal?"

Worst Nightmare gasped as he realized what the 14 year old was saying. Before he could do anything though, Mikoto rested the coin on her thumb, and flipped it. The coin shot forward at the speed of sound, leaving a sonic boom in it's wake. The coin blasted through his chest, and Worst Nightmare coughed. He looked up at Mikoto.

"You can't kill me." he choked. "I have regenerating abilities." Mikoto glared down at him.

"I wasn't trying to kill you." She said simply, then dashed back over to her teammates, who had taken care of the guards.

"Great." Artemis muttered. "Now they know we're here." Robin shook his head.

"Let's just find the originals." he said, and walked down the hall.

Impulse looked around. "Hey, Railgun!" he said with a laugh, pointing towards a window.

Mikoto peered through the glass, and her eyes widened. There was a large Octopus-like man with five eyes randomly spread across it's jelly like face....playing Just Dance 4.

"Well, that's pretty weird, but I've seen weirder." Mikoto said, turning away.

"Guys, look at this!" Robin called, looking in one of the rooms. Mikoto gasped.

There, tied up on the floor, was Accelerator.

"That's the strongest esper?" Artemis said with a raised eyebrow. Mikoto nodded.

"Trust me, he's a lot more dangerous than he looks." She replied, still looking through the window.

"Then, why is he tied up?" Robin asked, and Impulse beat Mikoto to the answer.

"He can't reach his choker." The speedster replied. "If he can't activate his choker, he's as weak as a normal human."

"Okay, let's open the door!" Gunha said.

"It's locked." Artemis muttered. Robin grinned as he activated the lock pick in his glove and started working on the door.

"Not anymore." he said as the door swung open.

Mikoto hesitantly walked in, not sure how The Number One would react. She noticed he was unconscious. 

"Let's pick him up and.....er....." Impulse muttered, while Gunha smiled. 

"And wake him up! AMAZ-" 

"That won't be nessecery." Robin said quickly. "Mikoto, will you give him a shock, just enough to wake him up?"

"Alright." Mikoto answered. and a spark jumped from her bangs and reached the other esper, knocking him awake.

"Keh?" he said as his head shot up. He looked at the heroes. "Who the heck are you?"

Impulse grinned and darted to Accelerator, putting his arm around his shoulder. "We are superheroes. No need to thank us, it's all in a day's wo-ah!" he yelled as he was shot into the wall.

Accelerator had got out of the ropes bounding his hands (courtsey to Mikoto) and had activated his esper powers. 

"Great job, Baywatch 2.0." Artemis sighed. "Tick off the overpowered power house."

"So, Accelerator." Robin said. "How exactly did you get here?"

Accelerator glared at him. "What's it look like?" he spat. "Some idiots grabbed me with anti skill gloves, used knock out gas, and here I am."

"Sounds lovely." Mikoto muttered.

"Arg." Impulse said as he got up. "You've got some crash powers, dude."

"Nobody knows what you mean." Artemis said.

Sorry this was a seriously short chapter. Like, really short, but I had writer's block. Plus I seriously wanted to tell you about this. Apparently, Young Justice is coming back in 2015! More or less. Yes, I know I already said this, but Greg Weisman confirmed it. The only downer is....it'll be a crossover with Teen Titans Go. I know, not precisely what we were expecting, but hey! This might e the first step to a Season 3! A video descriing it is to the right. The episode is supposed to be about the Young Justice team coming to Titans Tower and scolding The Teen Titans for their silliness and giving superheroes a ad name, and causes the Titans to try and be more serious (But we all know thats going to fail).  Artemis and Kid Flash's voice actors said it would be 'like old times', so there's a good chance they'll e included.

Dragon: YES! YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impulse: Woo hoo! *throws confetti*

Kid Flash: Yes! I bet I come back from Speedforce!

Impulse: Or their talking about me!

Kid Flash: Don't make me hurt you.

Mikoto: I think I'm gonna have to watch this

Dragon: No duh

Kuroko: We can watch it together, sissy.

Mikoto: GET OFF! *zaps*

Dragon: I feel like I'm forgetting to do something.... oh well! *plays Teen Titans theme song's words with Young Justice music*