Ittsy-Bitsy Winklespiders

M'gann and Connor were on the east side of Academy City. They had just passed the amusment park, (M'Gann had begged Connor to go in but he stood firm) and Connor had an annoyed look on his face.

"This is taking too long." he grumbled. "There's really only amusment parks and space stuff." M'gann sighed.

"There's recreational facilities, airline companies, aeronautics." she pointed out.

"Your point?"

While the two were arguing, a girl their age with purple hair was walking towards them licking a massive lollipop. She had a small sparkly purse over her shoulder. The girl's name was Bubblebell.

The girl was so engrossed in her lollipop that she didn't notice herself walking towards the Kryptonian and the Martian, so naturally, she bumbed into them.

"Sorry!" M'Gann said.

The girl smiled brightly. "No problem. I was just walking back to our headquaters. Boss says we need a talk about the Justice Lea- I mean, mommy says not to talk to strangers!" She added quickly, trying to cover her mistake.

Connor narrowed his eyes. "Just what type of boss is this?"

Bubblebell crossed her arms. "I'll never tell!" Then she gasped in horror. Her lollipop had fallen down on the concrete.

She turned back to M'Gann and Superboy with a child like yet furious expression on her face. "Look what you DID!!" she roared in her high-pitched child voice, and she whipped out a bell from her purse.

Connor blinked. "Nice bell."

Bubblebell grinned evilly- it was adorable, quite frankly - and rang the little bell.

Immeaditely, a massive ball of steel was sent hurtling from the bell into Connor. Now, any other day, Connor would have just punched caught it. But this time, he was in shock, so it hit him. It knocked him down, but did no real damage.

M'Gann stared dumbly, before raising her arms, her eyes glowing green, and using her telekinesis to break the bell.

Before she could, however, Bubblebell rang her little bell again, and as the steel ball dissipated, a ring of fire formed around M'Gann.

"So your a Martian, eh?" Bubblebell said. "So that means-"

Superboy cut her off by ramming into her, sending her flying a few feet before summoning a mattress to cushion her fall.

As she did, however, the fire surrounding Miss Martian disappeared. Before she could gather the strength to fight, however, Bubblebell summoned kryptonite and flung it at Superboy.

The Kryptonian fell to the ground with a groan. Bubblebell smirked, but it was quickly replaced by a look of shock as M'Gann used her telekinesis to heave her into the air and send her crashing to the ground.

Bubblebell grunted as she hit the ground, before ringing the bell again. A flaming arrow was shot at the Martian, and it being fire, she couldn't move it.

Before she could be hurt, Superboy grabbed M'Gann and knocked her out of the way.

"Thanks." she gasped. "But wasn't there kyrptonite?"

Connor shrugged. "When she sent the arrow it dissapeared. Here I am."

"You two are just itsy-bitsy winklespiders!!" Bubblebell screamed, and as her fist shook the bell rang.

An array of hot iron pellets rained down from the sky on to the off-worlders. Superboy winced, shielding his face with his arm while M'Gann desperately tried to redirect all the balls of heat. 

Bubblebell grinned. "So ends the mighty hibnoggins." she whispered.

Meanwhile, Connor had been thinking. "M'Gann!" he yelled. "She can only summon one thing at a time!"

"But what about this?" the Martian yelled back. 

"Their all iron pellets!" Connor replied. "But listen! If we both directly attack her, then she'll use either fire or kryptonite to keep us away, so there will still be another to fight!"

"Neither of us can take this!"

As if in defiance to her statement, Superboy roared and jumped 20 feet in the air, raising his fist up to smash down on Bubblebell.

Before he could, Bubblebell gasped and rang her bell as a wall of pure steel formed around her. As Superboy's hands connected with it, it left a large dent, but Bubblebell herself was unharmed.

M'Gann used her telekinisis to break the wall apart, and Bubblebell sent another blast of flames at her. 

Superboy jumped into the air as the flames hit M'Gann, and slammed his fist down on the bell, sending it flying from Bubblebell's hand.

"Hey!" she cried. Connor stomped on it, then turned back to Bubblebell, who crossed her arms with a childish pout.

"Stupid nug-munchers."

A/N; Sorry it was so short! I had to give you guys SOMETHING.

Hey, you like warriors? Check out @Gnaw_Wolf's 'Rise of Legends'. I find Firekit hilarious!

To the side; Jason Todd. Because he is without a doubt the awesomest robin.  (No offense Damian)