Who are you supposed to be? Goldilocks?

Now, the Young Justice team weren't consisted of the only teen heroes. There were others. 

One of these heroes was Red Arrow. Former prodegy of Green Arrow, the red-haired boy had a way with a bow. 

At the moment, Red Arrow was walking along a road in Star City: at the dead of night. He knew from expierience this is when the weirdos come out of the woods, so to say. And he wanted to catch them.

You see, when his mentor was still treating him like a 'snot nosed kid', he went solo. He cut the strings with him. Now, Red Arrow is still a hero, but he's....well, alone. Some of the time.

Anyway, Red Arrow's eyes raked his surroundings, looking for trouble. Figuring he could get a better view, he jumped on to a dumpster in an alley, then used that to leap to the roof of the building.

He heard a noise behind him, and the hero whirled around, his bow loaded with an arrow. "Step into the light, now." he commanded.

A man with long yellow hair stepped out of the shadows on the roof, until he was a few meters from the former sidekick.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Red Arrow asked, aiming his arrow at the man's chest. "Goldilocks?" The man smiled.

"Who am I? I am tttthe one who will ttttterminate you." he whispered. "I am....Nudara."

Nudara thrust out his hand, and a golden light shot out from his palm. Red Arrow leapt to the side to avoid being hit, and it was a good thing, too. Everything that Nudara's blast had hit, had turned to pure gold.

Narrowing his eyes, Red Arrow loosened his grip on his bow string, and the arrow flew in the direction of Nudara. 

Nudara raised his arm and a wall of gold rose in front of him just as the arrow exploded on contact.

Red Arrow smirked as smoke filled the roof. "I'm not an idiot." he said. "Gold isn't durable: you can drive a nail through it."

"Maybe on ttttttthis world." Nudara whispered through the smoke. "Butttttt on Ttttttriin...... gold is much more durable..........."

Red Arrow's eyes widened as the smoke cleared: the gold wall didn't have a scratch on it.

Nadura raised his fist, and the gold quickly got absorbed got absorbed into his arm. He opened his hand, and a spear-like thing, as sharp as a razor, made of the gold, flew at the hero at frightening speeds.

Suddenly, a girl in a ripped green kimono with a cat mask jumped in front of Red Arrow and blocked the spear with her sai.

"What are you doing here?" Red Arrow snarled as he dodged another spear.

"What, no thank you?" Cheshire asked as the did a back flip to avoid another one.

"I know you, Cheshire." Red Arrow replied as he sent another explosive arrow at Nadura. "Your in this for something."

"And what if I am?" the assasin said as she knocked a spear away. "You need help, and I'm giving it. Besides, it's been a while since our last date."

Red Arrow tightened his grip on his bow as he ducked to dodge another. "I was hoping it was the last." 

"Aw." Nadura said sarcasticly. "Such cutttte ttttteenagers...." he raised his arms again. "Ittttt's ttttoo bad you botttth have to go..."

Realizing what was about to happen, Red Arrow grabbed Cheshire's arm and jumped off the building. He let go, and fired an arrow at the ground. On contact, the arrow exploded into high density polyurethane foam. 

The two landed in the foam with a splash. As they both came up, Cheshire smirked behind her mask. "Hm, seems you do care enough to save me."

Red Arrow narrowed his eyes. "I'm not a killer."

"That's where we're different."

Nadura jumped down from the building, a crater forming at his feet when he landed. "Seems you have some tttttricks...." he said, and another assault of spears bomboarded the two. 

Cheshire leaped into the air and sent a shruiken at his head. Nadura formed a cieling of gold to block it. 

While his front was exposed, Red Arrow fired an arrow. The arrow came into contact, and Nadura staggered. He looked back up with an amused expression.

"What's so funny?" Red Arrow asked. 

"Justtttt ttttthattttt you tttttwo are so confidentttttt." Nadura said. With that, he raised his arm, and another flash of golden light shot out of his arm.

Cheshire and Red Arrow both jumped out of the way, but the blast caught part of Cheshire's hair. 

The assasin cursed and cut off that section of black. She looked bak up with anger in her eyes. "Oh, you should not have done that." 

Before she could extract her revenge, however, a small gray cylinder fell from above. Nadura raised his arms to form a shield of gold, but the cylinder opened on contact, and a transculent liquid seeped out.

Instantly, the gold melted. Nadura's eyes widened.

"H-how?" He whispered. "Tttttthis gold is..... indesttttructtttable!"

"That isn't true." A voice said. "Kobesanic acid can melt anything."

Kobesanic? Red Arrow thought. That isn't even a word!

He looked up to see a blond haired man with a gray hockey mask leaning out of a helicopter. 

Nabura shook in fury, and fired another golden blast at the helicopter.

While he was distracted, Red Arrow sent another arrow, and this one sent a burst of electricity through him.

Nabura screamed, then fell over, unconscious. 

Cheshire was glaring at the man in the helicopter. "Ugh, it had to be you!" she snapped.

Sportsmaster sniffed. "Good thing I came, little girl." 

Red Arrow pointed his bow at him. "What are you doing here?" he demanded. 

Sportsmaster jumped out of the helicopter, a cord attached to his torso to keep him from falling. "Same as you, trying to get rid of those pests."

"What pests?"

"The ones trying to jack with the time system." Sportsmaster replied, landing on the street. 

"The ones your little side kick friends are trying to stop." Cheshire added, still glaring at Sportsmaster.

Red Arrow grunted. "And why would you care?"

"The League of Shadows wants them dead." Sportsmaster said sternly. "You little 'team' can't handle all of them on their own." He smirked. "You need help."

"I don't need anything from you." Red Arrow growled.

"Sure you don't." Sportsmaster said. "Without my help, there was no way you, even with little girl, could have beaten one of them."

Red Arrow paused. It would go against his nature.....but............

"Fine." he said. "But one sign of lying and I blow your head."

Cheshire smirked. "Big words for Robinhood." she purred. "And here I thought you weren't a killer."

Red Arrow glared at her.

"Well, get in the helicopter." Sportsmaster demanded.

"Don't give me orders." Red Arrow grunted.

"If you want our help, I suggest you do what we say." he said darkly. 

Red Arrow gritted his teeth, but fired a grappling arrow from his bow to the helicopter. "You better not be playing me." he warned.

"I hate to admit it," Cheshire replied. "But he keeps his word."

"He'd better." The hero mumbled.

To the right: A picture of Cheshire and Red Arrow, and a short fight scene.