I Wanna Be A Fish Man!

Mikoto looked out the window of the bio ship. She, the Team (including Taqqik), Gunha, Shizuri, and Touma were flying to America. It sounded like a large squad, but they were going to split up when they got to Mackinac Island.

They were also all in their civilian clothes. Mikoto was in a black T-shirt with a yellow smiley face on it, and jean shorts.

"Are we there yet?" Bart asked, spinning around in his seat.

"No, we aren't."  Miss Martian replied. "We have about an hour left."

"An entire hour?" The speedster whined. "I'm so moded!" 

"Do you always complain?" Artemis asked, crossing her arms.

Mikoto sighed. They were in for a long ride.

___

"Okay," M'Gann whispered as she landed the ship behind some trees. "We're here."

The door opened, and Impulse ran out, throwing his hands in the air with glee as he ran around in circles. Causing a tornado.

"IMPULSE CUT THAT OUT!" Mikoto and Artemis both screamed as they began to be lifted off their feet.

"Whoops, sorry." Impulse apoligized as he slowed to a halt. Mikoto's eye twitched as a spark flew from her bangs. 

Meanwhile, Gunha was laughing. "You sure got guts, kid!" he said cheerfully. 

"Don't encourage him!" Mikoto hissed. 

"Okay, let's go now." Robin- who wasn't wearing jacket for once -said as he walked out of the tree line.

"Woo hoo!" Wally said, coming out in his Hawaiian flowered shirt, holding a beach ball under his arm.

"We're not here on vacation, Baywatch." Artemis sighed. Wally shrugged.

"Whatever." he huffed. "After the mission, I'm going swimming!"

"Note, after the mission." Kaldur said, resting a hand on Wally's shoulder. "Right now, we need to find the other Level 5's."

"Plus, that shirt really looks bad on you, KF." Robin added, looking over his shoulder. 

"Aw, man." Wally muttered, following his friend.

"Are they always like this?" Touma asked, walking by Mikoto, who sighed.

"Sadly." she replied. "But at least he's not flirting."

"And he shouldn't be, anyways." Zatanna said, breaking into their conversation. "He's dating Artemis."

"Eh?" Mikoto said with wide eyes. "Then why was he flirting with me?" Zatanna shrugged. 

"I don't know. I guess it's in his nature."

The exited the trees and came face to face with the back of a restraunt. Bart sighed in relief.

"Crash." he gasped. "I'm starving."

"We're not eating." Shizuri said. "We're figuring out where the stupid people who cloned me are." 

"Here," Wally said, reaching into his swimming trunk's pocket. He brought out a bag of Chicken Whizzies.

Bart's eyes lit up. "Thanks, cousin!" he said happily, before tilting his head back and dumping the junk food into his mouth. 

Robin activated the computer on his glove and typed something in. "Okay...." he muttered. "It says that private jet landed somewhere by the beach....."