Epilogue

I get up and check the time; 7:30 a.m. I sit up and stare down at the sleeping Chaerin. I stretch, scratch my head and shake my cousin awake. Chaerin slaps my hands away, groans and rolls over. I roll my eyes and push her out of bed since she won't get up. 

The loud thud wakes up the two other girls in the hotel room with me and Chaerin. Jayeon glances around the room with mother mode fully on.

"What broke?" She asks.

"My butt," Chaerin squeaks.

"It wouldn't have if you got up when I tried the first time," I state.

"Okay, well, no more breaking anything on Kiran's wedding day," Jayeon declares.

"Yes Mom," Kiran, Chaerin and I say.

Jayeon rolls her brown eyes at us and gets out of bed. She orders all of us breakfast as the rest of us get out of bed. We start on each other's hair as we wait for our breakfast to arrive.

There's a knock on the door as Chaerin finishes up my hair. "The door's open!" She shouts.

The door opens and room service walks in. I smile as I watch as the food is set on the table in the room. Chaerin finishes curling my hair and pinning certain parts back.

"Thanks for doing my hair," I say.

"No problem. Let's go eat!" Chaerin chirps.

"Feed me some!" Kiran whines.

"Of course we will," Chaerin hums, as she opens the platers.

I join her as we take off the covers. Chaerin and I take turns to feed Kiran and Jayeon, since Jayeon is doing Kiran's hair. The food is really good... and really expansive.

We finish our breakfast and begin to do our makeup. Chaerin does my makeup as Jayeon does Kiran's. My cousin finishes my makeup and begins to work on her's. I sit in a chair as the girls and I chat with one another.

"Chaerin, do you have the lashes I packed for Kiran," Jayeon asks.

Chaerin looks through her makeup bag and shakes her head. "Nope. You probably left them in Sungmin-oppa's room."

Jayeon nods and sighs, upset that she forgot the fake lashes.

"I can get them," I pipe up.

"Thanks, Unnie," Jayeon says.

"No problem."

I get up from my chair and walk out of the room. I stroll over to Sungmin's room and knock on the door. A very stressed out Sungmin answers the door.

"What do you need?" He asks.

"Jayeon left something in her bag and I am here to retrieve it," I state.

Sungmin moves aside to let me in. "Just warning you, Soohyuk is running around naked because he refuses to put on clothes."

I nod. "I see that you don't find it amusing," I chuckle.

"I'm not in the mood."

I nod as I stroll over to Jayeon's bag. I dig through it to find the very important lashes. When I turn around to leave, I see the naked Soohyuk that Sungmin was talking about. I chuckle as I watch and listen to Sungmin trying to convince his one year-old to put on clothes.

"Mommy," Soohyuk says.

"Mommy is really busy right now," Sungmin replies.

"Soohyukie," I coo.

The young boy twirls around to look at me. "Auntie!" He shouts.

"You need to listen to your dad."