Chapter Twenty-six

After getting checked by a doctor and talking to the police, we arrive back at the warehouse that contains SJ Agency and, hopefully, my cousin. As we walk into the warehouse, Eunhyuk grabs my hand. We enter the living room and all eyes land on me. The first person to greet me with an emotional hug is Chaerin.

I hug her back as we cry together. The last few weeks have been pretty tough for the both of us. We don't let go of each other as Kiran and Jayeon come over. The two of them join in our hug and crying fest.

After hugging and crying for a while, we all calms down and sits around the large room. I sit down on the couch sandwiched between Eunhyuk and Chaerin. Eunhyuk has an arm around my shoulders and Chaerin holds my hand. I'm caught up on what has been happening in everyone's life.

Ryeowook says that he'll make us some food as we chat. Everyone is having fun talking and goofing around like children. Yesung gets Chaerin attention and Eunhyuk takes his moment to talk to me.

He turns my head towards him. I arch one of my sculpted eyebrows at him. "May I help you?" I ask.

"What are we?" Eunhyuk wonders.

"Humans," I answer.

"No, I mean our relationship. Are we together or not? It's not very clear on what our relationship status is."

I smile up at him. "Let's talk about this in private." I get up from the couch and walk to his room.

Eunhyuk joins me in his room and closes his door. I smile at him the best I can because of my swollen cheek.

"Are we dating?"

"Well, you know that I like you and we have kissed," I state.

"I know this. I was there through all of that."

I chuckle. "I know. So, I was thinking that we can go out on our first date," I suggest.

Eunhyuk smiles at me, comes closer to me and rests his hands on my waist. "We can do that."

"Great." I yawn and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Do you want some sleep? Because if you do, you can take a nap on my bed for a while." Eunhyuk gestures over to his bed.

"That sounds nice. I haven't been able to sleep peacefully in a while."

"So? That's a yes to the bed?"

I nod as I snicker. Eunhyuk guides me over to the bed and I sit down. Before he leaves my side, I grab his wrist. He stares at me waiting for me to say something to him, anything would be great.

"Thanks for keeping your promise," I say.

"I always keep my promises. Is that all you wanted to say?"

I shake my head and lean closer to Eunhyuk's face. I plant a kiss on his lips. He kisses me back and when he pulls away he looks confused.

"What was that for?" He wonders.

I look away from him and lie down on the bed. I roll away from him and stare at the wall. "I missed you," I mumble. "Good night."

Eunhyuk pecks my forehead. "Good night."

I hear him walk out of the room and shut the door. I shut my eyes and get comfortable on the bed. I drift off to sleep soon after.

***
Everything has returned back to normal, well, as normal as it can be after the whole Yunho incident. In the next month or so Chaerin and I have to go to court to testify against Yunho and his goons, since he refused to take a plea deal. My company has been doing great. Chaerin is doing fine — she has also been seeing Yesung quite often. My relationship with Eunhyuk has been great. We haven't been on that date yet, but we have been hanging out with each other... a lot.