Chapter Three

I print off the list of things I know about Yunho. I staple the multiple papers together, I delete all traces of the document on my computer and get ready for my meeting with Chaerin.

Her video call comes in and I answer it. "Good morning Unnie," Chaerin chirps.

"Morning Chaerin. How have you been?"

"Good. I got an update on the robbery case."

"What is it?"

"They still haven't identify the man who did the robbery, but they found something left at the crime scene. They are currently looking into the piece of fabric left at the scene," she says.

"That's great to hear. I hope they can get back the heirlooms," I say.

"Yeah. How was your night? You have been kind of AWOL the last two days."

"Sorry about that, but I recently got into this new hobby of mine. But, last night was okay."

"That's good to hear."

I nod. "Let's get this meeting started."

***
I make my way to the warehouse, walk straight in and go to the meeting room. Leeteuk told me last night just to drop the paper off in the meeting room and to leave.

I do exactly what he instructed me to do. I place the packet on the table and turn to leave. I jump back slightly when a person appears in front of me.

"What are you doing?" Eunhyuk asks me.

I glance around the room and stare at the papers I just dropped off. I pick up the packet and hold it up to him. Eunhyuk takes the packet from me and scans over the papers.

"So, this is everything you know about Jung Yunho?" Eunhyuk wonders.

I nod.

"Every single thing?"

I think about and nod again. I try to walk out of the room, but Eunhyuk stops me. I stare down at his hand and then to his face.

"How come your not so confident anymore?" He wonders.

I stare at the dyed red head and try to think of an answer. I couldn't come up with anything so I bow to him, remove his hand from my wrist and walk towards the exit. Before I could make it to the door, Eunhyuk runs to it and leans up against it. I stare at him with wide eyes. I gulp not knowing what to do.

"Were you just putting on an act the first we met? And this is actually who you are. Quiet."

I nod my head.

"Do you think you can handle what this case will bring?"

I nod again. I can do it, I'm just rather quiet. Like my parents use to say, being quiet doesn't make you any less brave than anyone else.

Eunhyuk moves away from the door and walks over to me. "I don't think you are."

For the first time in a long time, I feel very belittled right now. "Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm any less brave than you," I state.

Eunhyuk stares at me. "What?"

I walk around him and grab the handle. I glance back to the boy who seems completely shocked by me. I open the door and leave the warehouse.

I go back to my house and glance around the foyer. I sigh when I realize I have to clean my house. I pull down my hood and take off my face mask. I set my black mask on the table next to the door along with my keys. I begin to clean my house.