Chapter Seventeen

"I can't believe we have to work with the cops," Eunhyuk whines.

"Get over it. I want Yunho in jail for kidnapping my cousin and stealing from me," I tell him.

"That's understandable," Leeteuk comments.

I nod to him as we enter the Seoul police station. We follow two policemen to the meeting spot. Two different policemen sit across from us, set down two folders filled with papers and fold their hands together. I raise an eyebrow at their action and wait for one of them to say something.

"Miss So, you can remove your mask now," the taller one says.

Everyone that works for SJ Agency begins to explain why that won't happen anytime soon. Leeteuk manages to quiet them down.

"She'll take it off when she feels comfortable enough too," Donghae says. "So, don't rush her."

"Alright," the short one replies. "Well, I'm Officer Lau," he introduces.

"And I'm Officer Zhou," the tall one says.

"So, Miss So, do you have any idea where Yunho would keep your cousin?" Officer Lau wonders.

"I don't know. He changes hideouts every year or three."

"Why so often?" Yesung wonders.

"He doesn't want the police or people that could arrest him to find him and his friends," I answer.

"I guess that make sense," Eunhyuk comments.

"Do you remember where any of the hideouts were located? Maybe he always stays in a certain area," Leeteuk suggests.

"That's what I was going to say," Officer Zhou says.

"Sorry, I'm just use to being the one asking the questions," Leeteuk apologizes.

"Anyway, can you list off some of them from the top of you head?" Officer Lau inquires.

I begin to give the neighborhoods of a few of them that I can remember right now. I know more of them, but I can't think of them.

"Well, he seems to stay in Seoul," Officer Lau comments. "Can you please tell us how you two met?"

I stare down at my hands as I think back to the night we met. Two hands grab mine, Donghae and Eunhyuk, I glance at them and they seem not to like the fact that the other is touching my hand. I remove my hands from their grip and set them on the table.

"I met him at the Bear and Mouse auction that they have every year. Yunho was suppose to be a waiter that night, but instead he pretended to be a guest," I answer.

Officer Zhou scribbles down my words and looks to me again. "And you met him at the auction this year?"

"Yes."

"And you and this agency set him up to give back the documents he stole from you?"

"Yes."

"You guys had him, could've arrested him, but instead let him get away," Officer Lau states. "That seems kind of stupid."

Leeteuk stares at the officers and cocks an eyebrow at them. "Excuse me?"

"You let him get away," Officer Lau repeats.

"You weren't there, you don't have a right to tell us what we could've done better," Leeteuk states. "I suggest you two do a little researching before you assume anything."

"Stop fighting. I hired both of you to retrieve Chaerin back. Now, just do what I hired both of you two do." I get up from my seat.

"Miss, where are you going?"