Chapter Sixteen

I slowly make my way up the staircase. I search to see if anyone is around me. "Where to now?" I whisper.

"Take a right. Please be careful," he says.

I go right and stick close to the wall. I hear a person grumbling to himself as he walks towards me.

"This is why we should never send Changmin to do anything, he never does the task fast enough," Jaejoong mumbles. "How hard is it to threaten three chained up girls?"

I find the nearest room and go into it. I scan the room for any sort of weapon or anything to tell me where I am. I find this wood chunk and this corkboard with papers attached to it. I look over the papers quickly and a bullet point sticks out to me.

'Get the package and put book into auction.'

"Does this have something to do with the note within the children's book? What do they mean by package? I know that he's not referring to the documents," I mumble to myself.

"Noona, this isn't the time to be worrying about that," Kyuhyun reminds me.

"Right." I tiptoe towards the door and press my ear up to it.

"I can't believe she escaped. I can see why Yunho thinks she's so special," Jaejoong says.

I hear him run pass the room. I open the door slightly and peek out of it. No one is walking towards me. I decide it's safe enough to leave, but boy was I wrong. Changmin shouts my name and points at me.

"She's in the left wing!" He says.

"What did I tell you before? You should learn how to be quiet."

I dash over to him and swing my bat-like object at his arm. I hit him and he tries to hit me. I dodge his attack, swing my wooden chunk at him again and miss his head. Changmin grabs my wrist and stops me from swinging anymore.

I know that in a few moments that the others will come here, so I have to finish this right now. I throw a punch to his face, my fist connects and I hit his nose. All those years of Taekwondo are finally paying off.

I land a kick to his side and he lets go of my hand. I hit him in the stomach again and begin to run in the direction I'm suppose to be heading in, while holding the skirt on my dress.

"Please tell me the boys are here."

"They are and they're beginning to storm the building. On your left there should be a door with stairs behind them, they will take you to the second floor," Kyuhyun says.

I begin to check all of the doors on my left until I find the staircase he's talking about. I rush up the stairs, closing the door behind me. Cautiously, I open the door to the second floor and see no one. I walk into the hallway.

"What direction now?" I ask.

"Can you go straight?"

I shuffle forwards slightly and check the hallway. The floor doesn't seem too strong and I don't want to test it to find out if it is.

"I wouldn't go that way."

"Then go right until you can't go right anymore," he says.

I begin to head in that direction. As I walk down the hallway, I try not to make too much noise because I don't want Yunho or someone else from his team figuring out that I'm up here.

"Which way now?"

"Left. Then you will reach main staircase."

"Where does the main staircase lead to?"