Chapter Twenty-three: Third person

Chaerin stands in the alleyway a little longer as she cries. She wipes away her tears and begins to search for Byunghee's car. She sits in the driver's seat and calms herself down. Chaerin begins to drive back to her cousin's house.

She parks the car and heads into the quiet house. Chaerin searches the lower portion of the house for this mysterious boy Byunghee trusts. Nobody is downstairs so she goes upstairs. She begins to search one of the three guest bedrooms. After inspecting one room, she goes to the next guest room. Chaerin finds a bump in a bed.

"I guess you're the one Byunghee trusts," she mumbles. Chaerin walks over to the boy in the bed and begins to shake him awake.

"What do you want, Byunghee?" He groans. Eunhyuk wraps an arm around who he thinks is Byunghee.

"Umm... I'm not Byunghee," she says.

Eunhyuk sits up, turns on the lamp on the nightstand and stares at Chaerin. He rubs his eyes trying to change Chaerin's face into Byunghee's.

"So Chaerin?" He gaps.

"Byunghee traded places with me. She's with Yunho and we need to get her back before next week comes," she informs the half asleep boy.

"What's going to happen next week?" Eunhyuk wonders. "Is she going to die?"

"From what I understand Yunho and her are going to get married."

Eunhyuk stares at Chaerin in shock. Chaerin snaps her fingers in front of his face to get him out of this weird trance.

"We have to go get her back now," she says. "She told me to tell you everything and that she trusts you. So, you have to get her back."

Eunhyuk aggressively rubs his face as he grabs his phone. Chaerin stares in confusion as he places a call to someone. Once he hangs up the call, Eunhyuk stares at Chaerin.

"I'm going to get ready and the two of us are going to head over to SJ Agency," he says.

"SJ Agency?" Chaerin arches an eyebrow.

"I'll explain everything in the car."

"Okay." Chaerin gets up from the floor and heads into Byunghee's room. "She told me to that there's something for me in here." Chaerin scans the room and finds an envelope on the dresser. She walks over to it and picks up the envelope.

"What could be in here?" She wonders.

"Let's go!" Eunhyuk shouts.

Chaerin takes the envelope with her to the SJ Agency place. As Eunhyuk drives, he explains Byunghee's connections to the agency.

Chaerin nods as to why Byunghee was acting all weird during the bank robbery investigation. "That makes sense." Her brown eyes float over to his face. "So, how did you break into Unnie's thick walls around her heart?"

Eunhyuk begins to blush and licks his lips. "I don't know. That's something you have to ask her," he says.

Chaerin crosses her arms and pouts. "Fine."

They get to the warehouse and Eunhyuk and Chaerin go inside. Everyone in SJ Agency runs around trying to figure out what happened. As Donghae, Siwon and Leeteuk walk by, they stop and turn towards Chaerin and Eunhyuk.

"What happened?" They inquire.

"A lot of things," Chaerin response.

"Eunhyuk, take her to the meeting room and have her explain everything to Yesung and Kangin," Leeteuk instructs.

Chaerin follows the red head into the meeting room and sits down on one of the many chairs. Two guy, a blond and masculine guy, walk over to her.

"Tell us everything you know," the blond says.