Chapter Six

Me: I know where Yunho will be in the upcoming weeks. We need to have a meeting today.

SJ Agency: Come over right now. ~ Leeteuk

Me: I have to work, I'll come over afterwards.

SJ Agency: Okay. See you then. ~ Leeteuk

***
I finish my work day, rush to get ready, grab the invitation and head over to the warehouse. I can't believe I forgot about this auction, he always goes to it. I get off of the bus and go to the warehouse. I go straight into the meeting room where everyone else is waiting for me.

"He's going to the auction put on by Bear and Mouse Coporation. He's been going to that since as long as I can remember. I just got the invitation for it." I hand Leteuk the envelope. "That's our chance to get Yunho."

His brown eyes scan over the paper and stares at me. "We need to come up with a plan to capture him." He walks to the front of the room to the white boards.

Everyone begins to give suggestions. I listen to all of them when I come up with one myself. "I can go to it and bring one of you because all guests have a plus one. And it shouldn't be too hard to get one of you as a guest," I say.

"It shouldn't?" All of them stare at me confused.

"I have a connection to the people who put this on every year."

Leeteuk writes somethings down. "Now, what about getting some of us in as workers."

"Once again, it shouldn't be too hard. They pick all worker electronically, so Kyuhyun, Heechul, Shindong or I can easily switch out a worker for any of you."

"How do you know all of this?" Sungmin asks.

"That's how Yunho got in before he met me," I answer. "Now, let's make this plan better."

We begin to get into the nitty-gritty of the plan. We decide on who will be at the auction as workers and guests. Before we can go any farther in the plan, we need to get the out lay of the auction site and get other information of the place.

I begin to explain the event to them, so they can get a better understanding of how to dress and act. As I explain it to them, Kiran and Jayeon burst through the door and look at us.

"Are you guys talking about the Bear and Mouse annual auction?" Jayeon asks.

"How do you guys know about it?" Ryeowook wonders. "This is my first time hearing about it."

"It's where the elite of the country go and buy the country's most expansive things," Kiran says. "It's supposed be the nicest and fanciest events in all of Korea."

All of the boys look towards me. "How did you get invited?" Kangin wonders.

"That doesn't seem like something you would go to," Shindong adds.

"My mom would go every year and after an accident she couldn't go, so I went in her place. I haven't gone to it for the last few years," I explain.

"I'm assuming Yunho is the reason you haven't gone," Yesung comments.

I shake my head. "There was a lot of reasons as to why I stop going, him being one of them."

"I can't believe you are one of the luckiest people in the world to be invited to such a lovely event every year," Jayeon says.

I shrug my shoulders and move my hair out of my face. I don't think I'm that lucky to be invited to this auction, it gets boring after awhile.

"I wish I could go to it," Jayeon whines. "I'm so jealous of you." She begins to pout and Sungmin chuckles at her actions.