Chapter Twelve: Third person

Siwon, Donghae and Byunghee all arrive at the venue around the same time and meet up outside of the building. They give each other a look, having a silent conversation, and then stroll towards the venue.

They wait inside of the building for about ten minutes until they're allowed into the main area. Byunghee hands Siwon and Donghae their name cards with their table numbers on it as she picks up her's. Once they enter the main area, they head over to their table, table number 5.

"Did you happen to see whom else is at our table?" Donghae asks.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, fish dealers, and Miss Yoon, the eldest daughter to a big clothing brand. People that we shouldn't be worried about," she answers.

Not too long after telling the boys about the other people at the table, the fish dealers come over. Byunghee greets them and introduces Donghae, or Hak-yeon, and Siwon, Andrew, to them.

"They seem like nice men," Mr. Kim says. "Are you dating one of them?"

His wife slaps his shoulder and let out a cough. "You know she's dating Yunho," she comments.

"Actually, we broke up years go and no, I'm not dating either of them, we're just friends," Byunghee inform them.

"I'm so sorry," Mrs. Kim apologizes. "I had no idea." She bows to Byunghee.

"I know. I haven't really posted anything about my personal life in forever, so it's only right of you to assume."

The three of them continue to talk to each other for a little bit longer, until they decide to chat with other people and to see what's up for auction. Siwon and Donghae scan the area for people they should keep their eyes on throughout the night.

Byunghee leans over to Siwon and Donghae. "I'm going to go check out what's for auction and mingle with everyone else for bit," she informs.

"I'll come with," Donghae says.

She nods and the two of them stand up and head over to the items up for auction. They look over the items as people stare at Byunghee and whisper about her.

She grabs ahold of Donghae's arm as they move through the crowd, so she wouldn't lose him.

"Why are people whispering about you?" He whispers to Byunghee.

"Why are you? Because they're curious," she answers. Her brown eyes look through the options to bet on, when one of them intrigues her. Byunghee releases Donghae's arm and walks over to the interesting item.

She checks who submitted it and it's a very interesting submitter. "Anonymous," she mumbles.

"I wonder who could've sent that one in," a familiar voices whispers into her ear.

Byunghee glances next to her and sees Yunho, with a smirk on his face. Nothing about him has really change, he's definitely has aged because he looks older than when they first met, but so does she. His dark hair is styled just right and his suit is on point.

She turns around and looks up at him. "I wonder as well," she says.

"I guess we have a mystery on our hands. Care to solve it with me?" Yunho wonders.

She feels a surge of nostalgia course through her veins at those words — the same words he said to her when they first met. The first time was in reference as to how he got into the auction without an invitation.

"What's your answer?" Yunho inquires.

"I already solved the mystery," she replies.

Yunho crosses his arms and stares down at her. "Without me?" He pouts.