Chapter Two

I get ready for the meeting I have with SJ Agency. I put up my black hood and on my face mask. I put my laptop in my back pack, slip my phone into my pocket and go downstairs. I put on my black boots and exit my house.

I head over to the abandoned warehouse. I knock on the door when I arrive at the place. The door opens and Siwon let's me in. We go into the meeting room that we were in yesterday.

I sit down in a chair and soon the others enter the room. Leeteuk goes to the front of the room and smiles at me.

"It's good to see you, Byunghee," he says.

I nod to him as I set my bag on the table. He nods back and continues on with the meeting.

"We are really starting off on a weak foot because all the security footage is gone," he says. "So Heechul, Kyuhyun and Shindong, you three should check over the footage from the surrounding security cameras from the street and other businesses."

'So, they go against the law to get things done.'

"That will take a day or two," Heechul says.

"I can help you guys," I pipe up. "I'm rather good at technology."

"Are you sure?" Shindong wonders.

I nod. "Like I said, I'm going to help you find the people who stole from me."

"Okay, Byunghee you can help them," Leeteuk says. The leader turns his attention to the bank worker, Yesung. "What has the bank done about this?"

"They have been talking to police and I have the records." Yesung pushes the Manila folder towards the leader.

Leeteuk picks up the folder and begins to read the reports. "They have found nothing so far, so the four of you should start going through the tapes," Leeteuk says.

The four of us nod, stand up and leave the room. I follow them to the tech room and Heechul points me to the computer I will be using to sift through the security tapes. I sit down and turn on the computer.

The four us begin to hack into the security system of the city. We start to look through the videos and it's very apparent that the videos have been doctored. There's no way to see the people involved with the case.

I decide to look through the footage from earlier that day. There is nothing too out of place with the footage until I see a very familiar face.

"No way," I mumble to myself.

I replay the film of the familiar man walking down the street to the bank. I watch as he chats on the phone with someone, probably an accomplice. He walks over to a lady and the two of them go into the bank. Before entering, he looks at the camera.

I lean back in my chair and rub my eyes. My eyes have to be deceiving me, right? He didn't really steal the documents for his own selfish gain.

He walks out of the bank and strolls in the opposite direction from where he came from. I continue to follow him until he gets into the lady's car. I zoom in on the license plate and write it down. I continue to go through the footage and nothing else seems to be out of place throughout the day.

"Has anyone found anything?" Shindong wonders.

"No," the other two answer.

"Yes," I answer. "This guy from my past went into the bank probably to scope it out with this lady." I bite my lower lip as I check the bank footage.

"What?" The three boys shout. "Who is it?"

"Jung Yunho," I mumble.

"Who?" Kyuhyun asks.