Chapter Eleven

I get up the next morning when someone jiggles me awake. My eyes flutter open and I see Donghae in front of me. I yawn as I sit up and look next to me and Eunhyuk isn't there. I glance over at the couch and Siwon is gone as well.

I rub my eyes as I take in my surroundings. Donghae is here meaning that one of the two boys let him and by the sounds coming out of the bathroom that boy is in the shower. The other must've left to get breakfast or to get changed in his hotel room.

I look back to Donghae who smiles at me. I return his smile and glance at the time on the clock next to me. It's ten minutes to ten.

"How did you get in?" I ask.

"Eunhyuk let me in before getting in the shower," he answers. "Siwon went to shower at his room."

'I was right with my theory.'

"Okay. What time do we have to be at the Mizu Dance Hall?" I ask.

"The event starts at one, so we need to be ready by 12:30 or so," he answers.

The bathroom door opens and out walks a shirtless Eunhyuk with a towel on his head drying off his hair. My eye flicker down to check out his abdomen and then back up to his head.

"Donghae, did you wake up Byunghee?" He asks his friend, not realizing I'm awake.

"Eunhyuk! Put your shirt on!" Donghae shouts.

The boy Donghae and I are staring at looks to me and then back to his friend. Eunhyuk walks over to his bag and puts on the first shirt he can find.

"Why did you wake up her up?" He asks.

"She needs to start getting ready too. Anyway, Kiran and Jayeon are breathing down my neck to get her up so they can help get her ready," he answers. "They keep saying how it's the only reason why they came and they want to do the best job possible."

"I know that, but she didn't sleep too well last night," Eunhyuk says, he continues to dry his hair.

Donghae looks to me. "I'm sorry, I should let you sleep in a little bit longer."

I shake my head. "It's okay. I'm well rested and ready to take today head on." I give him two thumbs up as I get out of my bed. I begin to walk over to the door. "I should probably head to Leeteuk's room, where they're waiting for me. See you guys later." I wave to them and exit the room, phone in hand.

I head over to Leeteuk's room, where the three of us agreed to meet to get me ready in. I'm so happy that Kiran's and Jayeon's enlisted themselves to help me with my makeup and hair. I'm not the best at applying makeup or doing my hair, since I have no real reason to do either of them.

I knock on the door and it opens immediately. "What took you so long to get here?" Kiran wonders.

"I just got up," I answer.

Jayeon rolls her eyes and they pull me into the hotel room. I glance around the room and it seems to be pretty empty. I guess Kiran kicked out the other three occupants so we can have the room to ourselves.

"Do you want something to eat?" Kiran wonders. "We have snacks if you do."

"I'm too nervous to eat right now," I say.

"Okay, we don't want you to throw up today," Jayeon says. "So, let's begin on the hair and make up."

I nod and they sit me down and begin to do my hair and makeup. They don't want to do too much for my hair and makeup, but it's a lot more than what I usually do — which is nothing.