13

13 ; irl

third person pov

weeks had passed by, and everything was back to normal. zach was back home and jack, athena and him were back to being as close as they used to be.

but athena wasn't okay. she still felt bad. she had kept throwing up almost everything that she ate, but she didn't tell anyone. she acted like she was fine.

she had constant stomach cramps. at first she thought it was her period. but it clearly wasn't.

"babe, you okay?" jack said as the smile he had on his face dropped into a frown when he noticed athena rubbing her stomach.

"yeah, i'm fine." she flashed him a fake smile. she let out a little sound, letting jack know that she was in pain. but she did not mean it. she did not want to worry jack. she thought it was whatever, so she hid her pain and constant throw ups from all the boys.

"you're clearly not. what's wrong. do you have cramps? are you on your days? i can-" athena cut him off.

"i'm fine, jacky." she held his hand, looking straight into his eyes.

jack pulled her into a hug. and after some seconds he heard his girlfriend gasp.

"i'm sorry, gray. did i hurt you? i'm very sorry, babe." he said with obvious nervousness and guilt in his voice.

athena simply shook his head as she held her stomach at the intense pain she was suddenly having. jack asked her what was wrong all over again, but she couldn't get her words out.

she started crying uncontrollably and started wincing at the pain.

"i- it hu- hurts, jack." were the only words she managed to get out her mouth.

"daniel!" the boy screamed at the top of his lungs. "daniel, jonah! whoever! just someone get here fast!"

tears were forming inside jack's eyes. he couldn't see athena going through that pain.

finally, daniel came down the stairs running, with jonah behind me.

"what's wrong?" the blue eyed boy asked obviously scared for seeing his two best friend that way.

"i don't know! we just need to get her to the hospital!" jack said as he carried his girlfriend's bridal style.

"go get the car, jonah! i'll be there in a minute." daniel ran back upstairs as jack and jonah ran to the car.

obviously, jack got in the back with athena, and jonah got in the driver's seat with daniel by his side.

"i bought her a blanket." daniel said as he closed the car door.

they were halfway to the nearest hospital. jack grew more nervous every minute. athena was constantly gasping for air.

"everything will be okay. you'll be fine. we'll be okay." jack's vision got blurry because of the tears, but he noticed that every time athena gasped, she started to close her eyes.

"no no, baby. stay with me! don't fall asleep. you got to stay with me!" the boy basically was shouting by now. he was very nervous. he didn't know what to do. "go faster, jonah! i can't lose her!"

"we are here, we are here!" jonah said as he pulled up to the hospital parking.

jack opened the car and ran inside the hospital with athena on his arms, luckily still awake.

"get the girl a damn doctor please!" jack felt like falling on his knees, but he had to be strong.

nurses had already brought a bed, and jack laid her down. he grabbed his hand and kissed his forehead.

"i love you, baby."

"i- i l- love you t- too, ja- jacky."

with that, they took the love of his life inside the emergency room. he was left in the waiting room alone.

when two of his band mates walked in, he was on his knees, his face buried on his hands, sobbing uncontrollably. he could still hear athena's gasps as if she was still next to him.

jonah sat in the floor next to jack. he wrapped him in a hug, letting jack cry into his chest.

"i can't lose her. she's my happiness." to this point, daniel was sitting next to jack as well, patting his back lightly.

"you won't lose her. she'll be fine." jack pulled away from the hug and looked at jonah, who gave him a sad smile. jack sighed.

"i hope she will."

word count; 725

-

author's note;

i swear all my stories are tragic and alike somehow lmao

this is shitty sjskaj