7

Jack's pov

Zach blocked my number, and unfollowed me on all social medias. We were supposed to go back home tonight, but we decided to stay one night more at Logan's house.

Athena was watching friends on the tv, while I was next to her lost in my thoughts.

"Jack." She said as she grabbed my hand.

"Huh?" I said finally snapping out of it.

"Are you okay?" She said as she put her head on my chest.

"Yes, I am. Don't worry about me, Gray." I started playing with her hair.

"No, you're not. Tell me what's wrong." She looked at me doing her puppy face.

"How am I supposed to handle such cuteness." I giggled.

"I'm serious, Avery."

"It's just Zach." As soon as she heard his name, she looked at me.

"What about him?" She said as she traced little circles in the palm of my hand.

"He blocked my number and unfollowed every social media of mine."

"Corbyn told me he didn't spend the night at home." She said looking at me. "I texted him, but he left me on read."

"He has never done anything like that." I said with a confused look.

"I know. And i'm worried." She sighed.

***

Currently it is 2 am and Athena's still watching tv.

"Guys, it's 2 in the morning, and Athena its watching tv." I said as I recorded for my snapchat.

"I can't sleep!" She said as she let out a couple of giggles.

I stayed awake until Athena finally was able to fall asleep. The sun in my eyes woke me up. I checked the time, 1 pm.

"Gray." I said as I lightly touched her arm.

"Herron!" I said a little bit louder.

She started opening her eyes a little bit, as she stretched.

"Get up we need to get going." I said, followed by a kiss.

"Fine." She said.

I showered first, and then Athena. Once we were ready, we went downstairs and thanked Logan for letting us stay in his house. We had breakfast at the house, and then went home. The ride from there wasn't really that long, it was about 10 or 15 minutes, depending on the traffic. Athena seemed off the whole time.

"You okay?" I said as I put my hand on her tight.

"Yeah." She said still looking out of the window.

I simply sighed, knowing she was lying.

We had finally arrived to the house, we took our bags, and got in. Corbyn was the first one to greet us.

"Hey! We've missed you guys." He said as he gave Athena a hug, and then giving me one as well. Athena simply smiled, as well as me.

"Has he calmed down?" Athena asked in a low voice.

"Yes. But he didn't sleep last night here either." Corbyn said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh my goodness. Is he in his room?" Athena said looking around the house.

"Yeah. He's talking to Daniel and Jonah." Corbyn said.

Athena simply sighed.

"Jack can you take this to my room?" She said as she handed me her backpack.