11

Athena's pov

"Zach, wake up, buddy. The boys are here to see you." I said as I shook him a bit.

He slowly opened his eyes.

It's been two days since Zach's accident, and haven't left the hospital ever since we arrived. The boys bought me clothes, since I refused to go home until mom flew out to come and stay with him.

My mom and siblings were informed about the whole situation. But the question we all kept in mind was: what actually happened?

Zach told me he remembered something, but he refused to tell me what it was. The police had came, but he told them he didn't want to press charges. This boy was actually hiding something.

Mom told him he should have, but she didn't convince him.

"Hey, bro." Corbyn said as he got closer to his bed. "How are you?"

"Good, I guess." He sighed as I played with his hair, something I did to him since we were little to calm him down, or whenever he couldn't sleep.

The boys stayed here for a pretty long time. They did everything to cheer up Zach, and it helped. He had more energy and was very smiley.

They ended up singing, and soon enough I joined. We earned a lot of complains, which was weird because we were harmonizing pretty well.

Later, the boys had to leave, but Jack stayed with me.

"You guys are so cute together." Zach said out of the blue followed by a sigh. "I'm glad you're happy with each other. And again, sorry for being so rude towards you guys."

"It's fine, Zach. We all make mistakes." I gave him a small toothless smile.

Jack and I were cuddled up in a couch that was in front of Zach's hospital bed.

We heard the door slowly open, revealing my best friend, Sam.

"Hi." Her sweet voice spoke up. She had that usual sweet smile in her face.

"Hey, Sammy." I smiled as I got up from the couch and hugged Samantha.

"Sam... Hey." Zach's whole face lit up when he saw her.

"How are you?" Sam said as she pulled back from her and Athena's hug and got closer to Zach's bed.

"I'm better, I guess." He smiled.

When Sam was around, I always noticed that Zach changed, but in a good way. He was always happier, and he kept looking at her. I know ny brother more than I know myself, and I can tell that even if it's a little bit, he likes Samantha.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Zach with Sam, because I know she's a good person, not like Loren.

I stayed cuddled up with Jack. Suddenly I started to feel dizzy, and nauseous. I got up and went running to the bathroom.

I threw up everything I had ate in the day. Just when I had finished, Jack and Samantha came running into the bathroom.

"Babe, are you okay?" Jack said as he got on his knees, due to the fact that I was still sitting down in front of the toilet.

I simply nodded as I wiped my mouth with a napkin that Sam had gave me.

I attempted to stand up, but failed. I had fell in Jack's arms.

"I'm dizzy." I mumbled in Jack's ear as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his hands on my tights and carried me to the couch that we were previously on.

***

Jack's pov

I carried Athena to the couch. She sat down, she started rubbing her eyes, and she then stretched her arms, signaling that she wanted to cuddle with me.

I sat down next to her, and wrapped my arms around her. She rested her head on the crook of my neck. I kept playing with her hair, as Samantha, Zach and I talked.

"Oh my god, what if Thena is pregnant. I would get to be an auntie." Samantha whispered shouted.

I shushed her, as I kept playing with Athena's hair.

"She can't be. We haven't done anything." I let out a chuckle. "It's probably something she ate."

"They are children of jesus, Sam." Zach said as a smirk formed on his lips.

I just laughed. Later, Sam had to leave. Zach had fall asleep. I was scrolling through social media, my eyes started getting heavy. I locked my phone and placed it back in my pocket. I snuggled even more in Athena's chest and started to slowly fall asleep.

***

jackaverymusic: glad this one is getting better💥

tagged: imzachherron

athenagray, imzachherron, jonahmarais and 142,732 other liked this.

user1: jacharyyyyy

user2: you make a cute couple:(

athenagray: no:) @user2

stfusammy: yeah. no:) @user2

user3: finally they are not mad☹❤
-
word count; 791
-

ik this is shitty, sorry

-