10

Athena's pov

I woke up realizing I was in my room. I probably fell asleep while I was watching movies with Jack and Daniel.

I got up from my bed and got ready for the day. I took some random clothing and got dressed after I showered. I put my hair in a high pony tail and went downstairs.

All the boys were sleeping. They probably stayed up the whole night, so I decided to do breakfast.

I gathered all the stuff I needed and made pancakes. Suddenly I felt someone grab my waist and place their head on my shoulder.

"Morning, Babe." Jack whispered into my ear before kissing my head and placing his chin on it.

"Morning, Jacky." I smiled even though he couldn't see me. I turned around and placed my lips on his. He hugged me tighly.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Pretty good, i'd say." I smiled once again, before turning around and going back to doing the pancakes.

Soon enough the whole house was filled with the aroma of the pancakes. Making two of the four boys that remained sleeping wake up.

Zach and Jonah went downsairs, their hairs were pretty messy. Usual in the five boys when they wake up.

I served pancakes for the both of them and gave their plates to each of them as they got into the kitchen.

"Thank you, Thena." Jonah said with a huge smile.

"Yeah... Thanks." Zach said with no expression at all.

"No problem." I sat down next to Jack and started to eat my breakfast.

Minutes later, I had actually finished my meal. I stood up and washed my plate as well as my fork and knife. (FoRknIfE OKAY I'LL STOP)

I went upstairs and decided to watch netflix. I put on 'stranger things'. After 2 episodes, someone knocked on ny door. I got up from my bed to only find 5 boys standing there.

"Will you help us finish writing this song?" Daniel said with a cheesy smile.

I sighed before agreeing. All of them cheered, except for Zach who just stood there with no expression at all.

Daniel handed me the notebook, where they were a couple of phrases written down in the boy's hand writing. Each phrase they wrote was below their names.

Daniel

We try to fix it, it never works

Get's worse with every letter

Jonah

We go breaking up like cell phones

Jack

Our lips are moving they're making words

I'm not listening, and you're not listening

Corbyn

Share conversation, communication

On different islands, just sounds of silence.

Zach

It's like our love cut the line in two

We're on different sides thought, lost in the echo.

Dial tone, nothing but that high note, on repeat 'cause we don't listen when we talk.

I started to think about things that would match the song and hummed along to a beat that I had made up.