6

Jack's pov

"You think this is a good idea." I said with a nervous tone as I scratched the back of my neck.

"It is. It'll give Zach some time to calm himself down. And the boys will help. Daniel knows about this so it will be completely fine." Smiling she put her backpack on the back seat and got on the passenger seat.

I simply sighed as I got on the driver seat. We decided to stay the night at Logan's, since he said we could, and early in the morning we would go out on a little date that I planned.

I plugged my phone on the aux cord and played 'runner'

Athena smiled, knowing what the song is about.

Wanna free fall inside your head
Go everywhere you've been
See everything you've seen
So I can understand

I sang to her, my hand on her thigh and constantly looking into her gorgeous dark brown eyes.

I know you've been hurt before
But you don't have to run from me, i'm on your side.

I grabbed her hand as tight as I could.

Run away, run away, runner
Run away, run away, run away, runner
What you running from?

After the song was over, it was just silent. But not an awkward silence, it was more like a calm silence. You could tell that we were comfortable around each other. Shortly, we arrived at Logan's. He told us where the room was and we set our stuff there.

"Want dinner?" Logan asked after I opened the door.

"No, it's fine. But thanks anyways." Athena said as she let out a little smile. I smiled as well.

I got changed and sat on the bed. Athena then came and laid next to me, and I did the same.

"Gray, I know it's too soon. But..." I said and turned to look at her. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Jack." A huge smile appeared on her face, showing her perfectly aligned teeth. And she then hugged me.

***

I woke up cuddled up with Athena. She is so cute when she's sleeping. She slowly opened her eyes. I placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled.

"How do you manage to be cute 24/7?" I said taking her hair out of her face.

She simply giggled.

"Who will shower first?" I asked since we had to get going soon.

"You. I take longer." She giggled and sat down on the bed.

"Okay." I said extending the 'y' as I got up from the bed.

I got to the other side of the bed, and placed a long kiss on Athena's lips. We both smiled in the middle of it.

I brushed my teeth, and showered. I put on a plain black shirt with some jeans, and white slip on vans.

When I got out, Athena got in. I sat on bed and looked trough my phone, mainly checking my texts.

daniel
bro, if you or thena need anything
just call me.

jack
thank you, dani.