5

Athena's pov

I realized how late I was. Today I had to meet up with Logan, since he is going to direct my 'obsessed' music video. Jack decided to come with me since the boys were all out separately.

I went to my room and showered. I put on black ripped jeans, a plain white shirt, a jean jacket and lastly black puma shoes.

Jack came to my room wearing his usual completely black outfit. He sat down on my bed and watched me brushing my hair. I was looking for my foundation on my drawer, when I suddenly felt arms wrap on my waist. The pair of arms turned me around revealing Jack. He kissed my forhead, and then looked straight into my eyes.

"Don't do your makeup, please. You're perfect without it." He said pouting his bottom lip as he traced the freckles on my cheeks.

"Fine. Only because you ask for it." I said smiling a bit. I've always been insecure about my face. I used to get bullied, and I would get picked on for my freckles. They said that I didn't shower and that was mud. Don't really know why tho, but it affected me my whole life.

"We are late, Avery." I said looking at my phone for the time.

"Well let's get going." He said grabbing my hand.

***

"We got Jack, we got Athena." Logan said as we entered to his house, obviously recording for his vlog. "You were supposed to be here at 10. You're 1 hour late. You young kids shouldn't be smashing. She's like 15."

"First of all, i'm 16. Second, we weren't smashing." I said laughing.

Jack was already crying of laughter. Logan turned his camera off, and told us to seat.

"Let's just chill before we talk about business." He said in his goofy way of talking.

I just laughed and checked my phone which was buzzing with calls from Zach. I just turned it phone off.

***

After a couple of minutes, Logan actually started talking about the music video.

"So I want it to be very unique, just like you. I want a part where we show your hand tattoos, that I don't even know you got." He said doing weird hand motions.

"There's a place in Dallas that of you're 16 or more you can have tattoos with parental approval." I said laughing.

"Whatever, that's not the point." He said as Jack and I kept laughing.

We kept talking about the music video, when we were done planning everything, the three of us were just using our phones. At some point, Logan walked up and looked for Maverick. We were playing with him and Kong. Until someone aggressively knocked on the door. I didn't mind, but it spooked me a bit. Logan opened, which revealed my brother, looking as mad as possible.

"Athena, get up we're leaving." He spoke grabbing my arm.

"No." I spoke firmly, which only caused him to grab my wrist even harder.

"We are leaving. Don't you understand?" He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Zach, stop. You're hurting me." I said trying to stop him from grabbing me.

"Bro, calm down." Jack said as he got closer to us.

"Shut up, Avery. No one asked you to talk." He said sending him a glare.

"I've had enough of your shit, Zachary! Can you please stop?" I said almost screaming, tears streaming down my face.

"Zach, bro, you're hurting her. Stop!" Jack said pulling him off of me.

"Says the one who's only seducing her to hook up with her." He said as he finally let go of me. He got closer and closer to him, fists and jaw still clenched.

"Do you really think i'd do that?" Jack said looking disappointed. "Do I look like the type of guy who would do that? You've known me for almost two years, Zach. Almost two years!"

"Shut up, pretty boy." He said and threw a punch at Jack.

"Okay, enough!" Logan shouted, as he separated Zach from Jack. "You're supposed to be like brothers. You've always been. What the hell happened?"

Zach didn't say a word he just turned around and walked towards the door. He looked at me and mouthed the words "This is not over."

I stood there, frozen at Zach's actions. I watched him leave, with fear in my eyes. If he almost beat up his band mate, his brother, his best friend; i'm afraid he'd do something worst to someone else.

"Athena, you okay?" Logan said as he put his hand in my shoulder.

"I guess so." I said wiping away my tears.

Jack came over me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry to be causing this." He whispered in my ear.

"This is not your fault, okay?" My lips formed into a fake smile, as I let go of Jack.

We decided to stay at Logan's for a while. Maybe that'd give Zach time to calm down. After some time, we finally decided to go back to our house.

We tried to be as quiet as posible, but Zach was waiting for us to arrive.

"Finally." He said getting up from where he was sitting.

"Zach, can you not?" I said clearly annoyed.

"I just want the best for you." He said and then glanced at Jack. "And he clearly isn't." A smirk formed on his lips.

"Okay this is enough!" I shouted.

"Shut up, the boys are sleeping." He said running towards me.

"Do I look like I care?" I said before going up the stairs into my room and shutting my door.

I looked for my travel backpack, and for 2 shorts, 2 shirts and a hoodie, along with my charger, laptop and camara. I gathered all of it into my backpack. I heard a little knock on my door, which caused me to lightly jump.

"Zach, go away, i'm not opening." I said with little shakes in my voice.

"It's not Zach." I heard Jack's voice say.

I made my way to the door quickly and opened it for Jack to come in.

He was going to say something but as soon as he saw my backpack he closed his mouth.

"What? Are you going somewhere?" He said looking at me very confused.

"I'm leaving, Jack." I said running my hands trough my hair.

"Don't. You can't leave me here." He said getting closer to me.

"Well, let's run away together then." A smile formed on my lips.

-

word count: 1082

-

hey, i'm sorry. i know this is bad but i'm not a professional writer. i'm trying my best.

also sorry if they are any spelling errors.

i hope you enjoyed, sorry for the cliffhanger again lol.

please go and read my other story even though i haven't posted the first chapter lmao.

-