1

Athena's pov

"Thena! Wake up we are going to Disney!" I heard someone scream as the light of the sun shined in my eyes, making me wake up.

As I opened my eyes, I saw the blue eyed boy and realized it was Daniel. Yes the one and only Daniel Seavey. I moved a while back to LA with the boys so I could bust my career up a little bit. Yes, i'm a singer. That has always been my dream since I was little. And Zach told me to move with them so it could come true. It actually helped a lot. Why Don't We fans started following me and supporting me, but mostly shipping me with the boys. Most famous ship? Well right now it's Daniel and I, which will never happen because Daniel is like my big brother. But i've noticed that 'Jathena' it's pretty famous too. Won't lie i've always had something for one of the boys since I met them, but I decided to follow Zach "rule".

Why does Zach has that rule? I dated a 17 year old, he cheated and it affected me a lot. I cried every single day, and Zach was always there for me. He didn't want me to get hurt so that's why he made up that rule for me and the boys.

"Five more minutes. I haven't had enough sleep." I said and rolled to the other side of my comfy full sized bed.

"What are you talking about, you went up to your room last night at 7." He said letting out a little laugh.

"I was watching Grey's Anatomy all night, okay? Now let me sleep." I said as I threw a pillow at the boy who was probably annoyed at me.

"No, Thena. You need to wake up. We can't let you here alone. You're only 16." He said and took my blankets and threw them on the floor.

"Ugh, fine, Seavey." I said as I got up from my bed.

The tall boy exited my room, and I went into my bathroom. I did my usual morning routine, showered, brushed my teeth. I wore a white shirt, and denim shorts with fishnets, and then decided to put on a black jacket on too. Then I slipped on my checkered vans. I did my hair in a half-bun-half-down kind of thing. I don't know how it's called. Since I was finally done I un-plugged my phone, put it in my pocket and went downstairs.

As almost everyday Zach was filming snapchats, and singing his usual song...

"I said boom boom boom, now let me hear you say wahoo" He sang to the camara.

"Wahoo." I screamed. As I heard my brother laugh.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" He said and looked at me.

"Good morning, Zachary." I said with a british accent.

"Oh, so you fancy now?" He said with confused look.

"Yes" I said as I laughed. "Is there any breakfast tho?"

"I think Jonah made scrambled eggs. Ask him if there's any left." The boy returned his eyes to his phone.

"Hoenah." I screamed.

"What." He said walking out of nowhere.

"Did you make breakfast?" I said pouting my lower lip.

"Yeah, I left some for you on the microwave." He said and walked away. "You're welcome" He said as he was still walking.

"Thank you, Jo. You're a life saver." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

I started eating and scrolled trough instagram just then I heard a familiar voice talk to me.

"Morning, Gray." The curly headed said as he entered the kitchen.

"Morning, Avery." I said and smiled. I entered snapchat, and started filming. "I'm kind of in the mood for some Ramen Noodles" and zoomed into Jack's hair. "Not sponsored." I then added.