9

Athena's pov

I woke up by the sound of someone knocking on my door. I checked my phone to see the time. 2 pm. I literally just slept two hours. My mind was going crazy last night. I just kept thinking about Zach. I kept thinking about how I ruined Jack and Zach's friendship. I kept thinking about what will happen with my relationship with Jack. If we go public, everyone will start hating on me, and I do not want that right now. I closed my eyes every now and then, but I did not manage to fall asleep.

As for Sammy, she slept the whole night. I'm surprised she didn't wake up because of all the times that I got up from the bed, and how I was constantly flipping sides.

I got up from my bed and opened the door, revealing Jack.

"Morning, Jack." I said as I hugged him and rested my head on his bare chest, due to the fact that he did not have a shirt on.

"Actually, good afternoon. But same to you, Gray." He said as he hugged me back.

We pulled back and locked our lips together in a slow kiss.

"Oh my god, you're so cute!" I heard Sam squeal from behind me.

We both pulled back and laughed.

"I see you woke up, Sammy." I said as I turned around to face her.

"No, i'm actually still sleeping. Well of course I woke up." She said as she put her hands on her hips.

I simply laughed.

"Well, i've got to take a shower, so i'll see you downstairs in about 10 hours?" I said with a smile at the end.

"Ha, ha. Very funny." He said as he grabbed my waist and pulled us closer. He kissed my forehead. "I love you, Herron." He said and then smiled.

"I love you too, Avery." I smiled back.

I went into my bathroom, and got ready. I wore a black thrasher shirt, black ripped jeans and white slip-on vans. Since I felt like changing my nose piercing into the nose ring, I did it.

Samantha got ready as well, with a random shirt of mine, and black shorts.

We both went downstairs to find Jack and Daniel sitting on the couch.

"Hello." I shouted as I ran towards the boys and threw myself at them.

"Go away, you're fat." Daniel said as he pushed me.

"Wow, thanks. I hate you." I smiled at him, knowing it was a joke.

"Hi, Sam." Daniel said with a smile.

"Hey, Daniel." She smiled back.

I sat next to Jack and cuddled up with him.

Jack's pov

Athena started to fall asleep minutes later after she sat down next to me, which was kind of weird since she had been sleeping until 2 pm. Since she was wearing her glasses, I removed them, and placed them on the table that was in front of the couch. Daniel, Samantha and I kept talking, and messing around. Corbyn had arrived screaming since he was out with Christina.

"Shut up, Bean. Athena's asleep." I whispered to him.

"Too late, I already woke up." Athena said followed by a yawn. "For how long was I asleep?"

"About an hour?" I said not really knowing.

"Oh." She simply said. I handed her her glasses since I knew she couldn't see too well without them. "Thanks." She mouthed. I simply smiled.

"Are we getting food? I'm starving." Athena whined.

"I'm down." Daniel said as he looked at me and then at Corbyn.