4

Athena's pov

"You want to know what's wrong? I like you. I'm crazy for you. That's what's wrong." I said looking straight into his eyes. "But, just act like I didn't tell you. I know you like-."

He cut me off by kissing me. I looked at him in shock. But some part of me told me to kiss him again.

And that's what I did, but this time a little bit longer.

"Oh, Gray." He said as we pulled back. "I do like someone. And that someone is you." A smile formed in his lips.

I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. I wanted to scream due to my happiness. I just couldn't believe that someone as amazing as Jack Avery liked me.

"The problem's Zach." He said with no expression at all.

"Who cares about him." I said rolling my eyes and then laughed.

"I do, what if he tries to kill me or something?" He said and then let out a chuckle.

"The thing is he thinks i'm happy being alone. I'm just suffering, and he can't notice at all. For the last couple of months I feel like i'm a total stranger to him. I grew up with him, Jack. It's like all the sudden he forgot about me." I said looking down. "He was my best friend." I then added.

"He's been busy. I mean we all have been. But that's not an excuse." He said staring into absolutely nothing and then at me.

"Exactly, Jack. There's no excuse for that. If I really mattered to him, he'd make some time to spend with me." I said on the verge of tears again.

"But hey. You got me. So you don't need to cry." He said wiping off a tear that rolled down my cheek.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I said as I smiled

Jack simply smiled. "How about we go on our first date right now?" He said with a goofy tone on his voice.

I let out a few giggles, and then nodded my head. "What are we going to do?" I said as I played with his curls. I'll admit is a habit of mine.

"We'll go to Walgreens, buy some candy and then come back and play Fortnite, and maybe watch Netflix." He said smiling.

"Sounds like a plan." I said as I got up from my bed. "Let's go." I said as I finished putting my flip flops on. We went downstairs and Zach was on the couch as always, smiling at his phone. He didn't even notice we were there until we opened the door.

"Where are you going. It's 8 pm, Athena." He said looking up from his phone.

"As if it was midnight. You don't need to know that, Zach. You're not my father." I said and didn't even let him speak another word of his lame vocabulary of excuses. I went out of the house hand to hand with Jack. It was something usual from us, for some reason.

"Zach is out of hand." Jack said out of nowhere.

"I know." I said letting out a sigh

Jack and I jammed out to their songs on the whole way. And also some of mine too including one of my firsts 'Knocking on your heart'. My songs are so deep and dark, mostly because they are a reflection from all my feelings.

Surprisingly, Jack knew all the lyrics. When the song finished I looked at him shocked. He just laughed and placed his right hand on my left thigh the rest of the road that was left ahead of us, which wasn't really a lot.

We got there and went directly to the candy isle. We picked up gummy worms, cookie dough bites, swedish fish, and many more things. Then we went to get some chips. I started picking up a bunch of bags. Jack was dying of laughter and telling me to put them down. He snapped a picture and posted it on snapchat.

We ended up just taking a bag of doritos. Which reminded me of Zach. My expression suddenly changed.

"Gray. What's wrong?" He said for like the 10th time today.

"Nothing." I said sending him a fake smile.

"We both know that's a fake one." He said getting closer to me.

"It's just the doritos reminded me of Zach." I said thinking about how stupid I was.

"Let's just forget about him." Jack said taking my hand and heading us to the line. Jack payed because he did not wanted me to. We went back home and just went straight to play Fortnite. Zach was in his room, he did not notice we were back, thanks god.

We played for about an hour. God knows how, we did a victory royale. Both of us just unlocked our phones and recorded it on snapchat.

"Dude! Jack and I just did a victory royale on Fortnite! Bro this is crazy!" I said showing the screen that said '#1 Victory Royale' and then laughing.

After that we just decided to watch Netflix, I convinced Jack to watch the kissing booth, which is my favorite movie. And that's what we did. Or Jack did. Because me? I fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

***

I woke up forgetting what happened last night. My last thought being cuddling in bed with Jack before I fell asleep. And that's how I woke up. Cuddled up to Jack. It was the best feeling ever, but I needed to wake up Jack before Zach found us in bed together. He'd freak out knowing we slept in the same bed the whole night.

"Avery, wake up." I said shaking him a bit, not getting away from his grip. "Jacky." I said a little bit louder.

"Hmm?" He said still half asleep.

"Wake up sleepyhead. Zach can't find us like this." I laughed.

He quickly sat down on his bed, and started leaning in for a kiss, which obviously I gave him. He then stood up and went to his bathroom. I stayed in bed, since I still felt very weak, and ill. I took a picture because for some reason, I liked how I looked.

 I took a picture because for some reason, I liked how I looked

@athenagray: freckles are out today💥

seaveydaniel, jonahmarais, loren and 72,268 liked this.

username1: God you're gorgeous.

username2: Ew

loren: Girly you're perfect😻

jackaverymusic: those freckles of yours are slowly killing me

username3: #JATHENA

username4: stay away from Jack.

seaveydaniel: why are you always so serious?

I realized how late I was. Today I had to meet up with Logan, since he is going to direct my 'obsessed' music video. Jack decided to come with me since the boys were all out separately.

-

Sorry, this is so shitty. I'm sleepy.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not support any past actions from Logan Paul. I just simply added him here for fun, since the boys were pretty good friends with him. That doesn't mean you have to hate on me or my story. If someone does, I will delete their comment.

The picture there is the picture Jack took of Athena. And the song is 'Athena's' song.

I'll try to update sometime soon.

Again, i'm sorry this is so bad:(

-

Word count: 1155