8

Athena's pov

I looked at the clock. 1 am. I wasn't able to sleep. Not even 5 minutes.

I slowly made my way to the door and went to Jack's room, which was in front of mine. I slowly opened the door, and laid next to Jack. When he felt me he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled us closer. I rested my head on the crook of his neck and slowly started to drift to sleep.

***

I woke up around 12 in the afternoon. Jack wasn't next to me anymore. As I got up from the bed Jack came out of the bathroom.

"Good morning, Gray." He smiled and then kissed my forehead.

"Morning, Avery." I smiled as I wrapped him into a hug.

I went to my room, brushed my teeth, and showered. I looked for a random grey shirt, and black shorts. I simply brushed my hair and left it down, and decided to not do my makeup today.

I went downstairs to get breakfast.

"Good morning, Daniel." I said as I got down the stairs and went into the kitchen.

"Actually, good afternoon." He said as laughed and followed me.

"Is there anything for breakfast?" I asked the boy who was sitting down and looking at his phone.

"Nope, there's only cereal."

I took a bowl and poured some cereal as well as milk on it. I sat down next to Daniel and started looking trough my social medias as I ate. When I was done I put the bowl in the sink and went up to my room again.

I heard a light on the door, before it slowly opened, revealing Corbyn.

"Hey, Thena. Wanna play with me?" He said as he sent me a cheesy smile.

I let out a chuckle as I nodded. The boys and I have our little things to do together. Jack is skateboarding, of course. Corbyn is playing video games, Jonah is watching Harry Potter and Daniel is playing around with the instruments and doing random melodies. I used to do almost everything with Zach, but now he's mad because i'm happy. I swear sometimes he can act so childish.

"Shit! No! I died again!" I screamed as a zombie killed me playing 'call of duty black ops two'

Corbyn simply laughed. Zach entered the room.

"Well I have to go." I said as I got up from the chair.

I got out of the room and headed downstairs to find Jack sitting on the couch. I simply sat down next to him, and put my head on his chest. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I'm bored." I said as I grabbed his arm and started tracing out his tattoo.

"Same." He said as he locked his phone and put it on his pocket.

"I'll just call Sam to see if she can come over." I said taking out my phone.

Samantha has been my best friend since I was in elementary school. She moved here a year before I did, and we were pretty sad about it. We facetimed every day, and when she found out I was moving here, she almost freaked out.