introduction

My name is Athena... Athena Gray Herron to be specific. I'm Zach Herron's sister. And i'm about to tell you the story of how I met my brother's best friends, and band.

Back to September 27, 2016

"Hey Thena, get ready we're going somewhere" Zach said really motivated as if something good was going to happen.

"Where are we going?" I said in a kind of tired voice.

"So today I joined a band, with my best friends, and I want you to meet them." He said as he sat on my bed.

"Really?! I'm so proud of you Zach!" I said as I hugged him.

"Thank you." He said and smiled. "Get ready!"

"Okay, Mr. Herron" I said and laughed

He just laughed and left my room. Won't lie i'm pretty nervous. What if they don't like me? What if I make Zach look bad in front of his band mates and best friends? I brushed off my thoughts and started to get ready. I wore a twenty one pilots hoodie, ripped black jeans and black vans.

"Zach i'm ready" I screamed from my room.

"Come downstairs" he screamed back.

I went down the stairs running, and when I was already at the kitchen Reese came walking towards me.

"You told me we would play today" She said and looked at me.

"Shit" I thought. "I'll play with you when I come back. And if I come back to late we'll play tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay" she said a little bit disappointed.

I hugged her and picked her up.

"Zach, are we going already?" I said as I opened the fridge looking for a water bottle.

"Yes" I closed the fridge and put Reese down.

"I'll see you later Reese" I said and went with Zach.

"Uber's already here" He said as he opened the door.

Whole way there was silent. Until Zach spoke.

"You have only one rule with the boys" He said as he looked at me with a serious face.

"What is it?" I said as I locked my phone and put it in my lap.

"You can't date them or be romantically involved with them." I looked at him. "I'm serious Athena."

"I won't. Why would I." I said and then chuckled.

"I don't know, but they're way to old for you." He said still with that serious face. "They are 18 and 19"

"Wow, two years difference. How much!" I said sarcastically. "But don't worry tho. I won't."

"You better don't" He said as he looked at his phone.

We finally got there. I took a deep breath. I could tell Zach noticed how nervous I was.

"It'll be fine, Thena. They will like you." He said and rubbed my back.

We got in and all the guys stared at me. Zach said hi to the guys and told me to sit down. I sat down and Zach started talking.

"Guys, this is my sister, Athena. Athena, this is Zach, Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah." He said as he pointed at them.

"Hi." I said and smiled shyly. Damn, this guys are really cute.

" Zach, you never told us you had a big sister." I think Jonah said. I don't really know, it's kind of hard to remember their names.

"She's not my big sister. She's my little sister." He said with a chuckle.

"No way! She looks 18." A boy with curls said. I think it was Jack... Not pretty sure.

"Yeah. But do not lay a hand on her. She's way to young for you guys." Zach said glaring at the 4 boys.

"Bro, we would never do that to you" Daniel said.

Later on we kept talking. Then we started to jam out to songs. I spent a really good time with them. That's where I knew, that I was going to be really good friends with the 4 of them.

-

Hey guys! Just a little disclaimer, I know things in this book might not be 100% how they were at the time where the story takes place, but it's a story so... haha. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I'll post the first chapter soon!

-

Word Count: 695