1. Dramatic Breakdown

To clear everything up, every title of each chapter will have Dramatic before it. Like, 'Dramatic Breakdown' and 'Dramatic Powers'.

Also, to state the Point of View of one person, it will have --- after his or her name. Like, Gray---, Erza---, Mirajane---.

The names of important people are in italics.

Lastly, thoughts are not in italics, unless I do so. If they aren't in italics, they would be in apostrophes. Like 'What the fuck is Natsu eating?' Gray thought.

Let's start this fic!

-/-/-

Chapter One - Dramatic Breakdown

-/-/-

As the rain fell in the streets of Magnolia, Gray Fullbuster walked like a drunken man with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. Of course, he had frozen the bottle since the alcohol was gone - which was three hours ago - but didn't let go of it, like it was a lifeline.

He replayed the memory in his head. Over and over and over until he threw the bottle away.

"Gray-sama, Juvia has something to tell you," Juvia Lockser approached Gray.

"What is it?" Gray asked the blue-haired woman.

"Um... Juvia has been meeting up with Lyon-sama lately... And, we're dating...?" Juvia blushed.

"Wait... with Lyon? Like, Lyon Vastia, my semi-brother?" Gray asked, his eyes widened.

"Yes," Juvia nodded, "We can still be friends, Gray-sama!"

Little did she know that Gray actually had a crush on her. No, more than a crush. He loved her so much that he couldn't let her go away so easily.

But, he didn't know she let herself go. The worst part was that she went to, of all people, Lyon Vastia.

He sat on the wet bench, not caring if his pants were going to get wet, because they already were. Not even a win over Natsu or a successful job could cheer him up.

He looked up at the sky and let the rain fall on his face. They were like teardrops. He realized that the rain was obviously not Juvia's fault, because she would probably be happy with Lyon at the moment. He just looked up and cried and cried and cried like there was no tomorrow.

At some point, Gray had stopped crying. But, the rain was endless. He crossed the streets and didn't care about anything at all. He just mourned over his broken heart, endlessly and dramatically like the rain.

Gray managed to find his way back to his apartment and lied down on his bed, still crying. He didn't change his clothes, and he didn't care about them either, because he had no shirt on.

So many opportunities I had, he thought, and I wasted them all on a life I wished I never had.

Gray finally decided that maybe, he could get over it by watching different shows on his TV and drinking hot chocolate, and decided to do it. But, even The Simpsons couldn't cheer him up. He laughed, but he felt so messed up inside.

Then, he heard a knock on his door as he refilled his mug with hot chocolate.

"Who is it?" he yelled from the kitchen.

"Erza."

His eyes widened. Erza Scarlet never really went to his apartment, unless it was about something important. He decided against letting her in and lied down on his bed.

"I'm... asleep."

As soon as he said that, he quickly facepalmed, knowing that the excuse he used was Natsu-stupid.