My Future

Naomi

To say I had scared the old pervert would be a understatement. I made him know that my sweet innocent Narutobetter stay that way while he was on this training trip. Later that day I was called into the Hokage office for an interesting session. So apparently the ninja council wanted to use my past talents aka my skill as a thief to gather information. As such I was currently picking out an anbu mask for my own. I chose a bat as my mask and then proceeded to get my anbu tattoo.
I was tone sent on a series of thefts over the next three years. I would still be expected to do missions on a daily basis but over these three years I would have to gather Intel on my targets and retrieve the articles. Back in the thieving business. Yeah this is going to be fun. For now I was free and I wanted to spend time with my special somebody.

"I win that makes us even Shika." He sighed as he laid back in the grass. "Troblesome woman." I giggled as I came over and laid beside him. We had a short kiss which ended up going into a bit more before we were caught by Yoshino. Which made us both blush. We were now in the living room sitting with each other. "So what you plan to do. With Naruto gone its going to be quiet here. He yawned. "Maybe get some rest his energy is contagious." I laughed at his obvious statement. "I plan to learn more on my summons. And maybe I might take on a team to teach." He laughed at the thought of me teaching which he recieved a hit to the head for. I was actually really wanting to teach some new generation gennin. I never thought I would have this life. A life I can say I honestly wouldn't trade for anything. And now I get to do what I do best for the village ive grown to love. Man things are looking up. If any wait for what the future holds.