Just a day in the Leaf

Couple of months later
Raijin

Great here they come, the army of Sasuke's fangirls. Honestly they're a disgrace to honest kunoichi. They would rather be a spoiled brats personal baby maker than serve their village, which is supposedly what they wanted to do. "By Kami will you girls shut up and get in your seats. You can drool over your Sasuke later." Sakura and Ino sent me a glare along with the rest of the fan girls but I just kept reading my book. I wonder where Naruto is. Oh wait! Today was the day he said he was gonna paint the hokage monuments. Hah that will be a slap in the face to the village. Just as I was wondering that, here comes Iruka with Naruto tied up on his back. Iruka lectures Naruto then decided to test the class by having us perform the transformation Jutsu knowing that Naruto can't do it. I sit by Naruto and could tell he was nervous. "Relax bro I'll help you just go up there and I'll do the rest ok." Naruto just grinned and walked up as his name was called. Using some cleverly placed chakra strings, I did the handsigns for him and he transformed into Iruka, much to Iruka and the classes surprise. Guess they thought he would fail. I don't normally condone cheating but I can't stand how people treat him. The rest of the class day was the usual stuff in preparation for the final exam. Soon class was over and I decided to help out Naruto since I did buy the paint for his prank.

It took awhile but we finally finished fixing the monuments and Iruka had taken us out to ramen. I was quietly listening to the two talk and I had to admit I misjudged Iruka, he may be stern but I can tell he cares for Naruto. "So Raijin why did you decide to buy the paint for him?" I looked at him then decided to be honest. "Well to be honest I was supposed to help paint too but I forgot, but to answer your question, I just wanted to see if he could do it and not get caught before he finished. Boy that was a slap to the Anbu, you would think with all their skills they would notice a boy in a bright orange suit painting the hokage monument." Naruto agreed with my observation before returning to his ramen while Iruka had a irk mark on his face. "So your telling me you helped Naruto just to see if he could do it?" I nodded before going back to my current book. Art of combat: advice from the survivors. It was a book based on actual sword techniques used during the last shinobi war. "Well I need to get home sensei, see you tomorrow Naruto." I said as I began my walk to my house.