Test One

Naomi

So today we were all to show up for the exam. We made our way to the exam building. When we got their Izumo  and Kotetsu were henged I guess to try and deter not ready teams. I just kept walking by them as they went to stop our team. "Hi guy's! Nice henges  but they need a little work. I waited for my team to quit showing of via emo convincing Sakura to reveal that it's all a illusion and they  were all on the wrong floor. As we walked to the right room we were stopped by a wired green spandex wearing boy who seemed to want to fight Sasuke. They both went into fighting positions. We don't have time for this folishness. I might as well step in and stop this. I run in between them and grabbed their hands. Thanks to my enhanced senses it was easy.
Lee

What! Where did she come from. She moved so fast I didn't even see her.
Sasuke

What! Why would she stop us?
Naomi

"Easy their boys. Don't want either of you getting hurt before the exam even starts. Once it starts I could care less what you two do." They both looked surprised I had stopped them. "The youthful flower is right Lee. Eagerness must not lead into reckless combat." A voice said. Out of a window came a man dressed in a similar outfit and hairstyle. Did he just call me a flower. Ha ha ha the poor fool has no idea who I am does he?
I left those two in their weird antics as I headed over to were we were to meet sensei. Sensei congratulated us on showing up before telluing us if one of us hadn't shown none of us would be able to go. Then he looked at me. "However their is a slight problem with our team having four nin. As such Naomi you are to do this exam solo." Naruto and Sakura went to protest but I just shrugged as I walked into the room. I saw nin from all the nation's here I quietly walked over to a corner and pulled out my book to read. Coincidentally I had picked the corner that was near the the wannabe bully and his team. He didn't seem happy to see me but I didn't care. Naruto yelled out getting everyone's attention. Poor adorable idiot. He's gonna get his butt kicked if he don't shut up. It looked like all of the rookies from our class were here. I mostly ignored the conversations till I heard Kabuto explaining his nin cards. Sasuke went and asked about Gaara and Lee and to my surprise me. "Oh you know their names? Well that makes this easy. Well first theirs Lee. Has no nijutsu skill but possess well above average taijutsu skills. As for Gaara of the sand. Not much on him. He's been on several missions as well as a few A tank and has never been hit once." At this everyone's attention went to Gaara. "Now last but not least, Naomi Megami. She has a iq of 200 and exceptional analytical skills. Pair that with her exceptional taijutsu and sadistic tendency to toy with her opponents makes her a deadly opponent." Now everyone was looking at me. "Big deal, your fancy nin cards gives you some info on others but what other use do they have. Probably your only skill you have since you failed this exam so many times." That shut him up. As a small fight broke out between him and a sound nin. Then our instructor shows up. Ok let's get this show on the road!