Training

Naomi

So the rest of the exams were a note. Well except for Lee and Gaara. Their match was pretty brutal. I felt bad for Lee. From what I heard he would most likely never be a ninja again. I couldn't imagine being told that. I wasn't happy with Kakashi cause he chose Emo over me. Instead I was currently following a familiar silver haired Pervert. Where have I seen this guy before........oh wait I robbed him blind for peeping in on a hot springs. And no surprise he was once again perving on some girls while he was supposed to be training Naruto. Time for some punishment on a perv. I smashed him over the head with a book and while he was twitching on the ground. I said hello to Naruto. "Naomi! You knocked out my sensei!" I sighed as I dragged him over to where he was sitting. "Trust me. You would do do better than this guy. Besides he'll be back to normal in a few." When he woke up I was towering over him with an evil grin on my face. "Did you not learn from last time." He cowered in fear as Naruto laughed nervously. "Please don't kill my teacher Naomi. I sighed as I decided to get to my reason for hunting him down. "Ok old man I'm not asking for training. I just want some scrolls on sealing and tactics." He looked at me serious. "So finally got caught. Knew you would make a good ninja. Very well. I'll give you three. Just make sure to take your time. I smile as I take my prizes and head home. Maybe I'll learn some new trick I also need to talk to the shadow realm.

Shikamaru

Troublesome. Why am I going through this. I was on the ground again after being knocked down by sensei again. "I think I'm done." Asuma laughed. "Giving up so easy? Naomi isn't going to take it easy on you. Wouldn't you like to impress here." Troublesome teacher. But maybe this will help me. Naomi is unlike other opponents. I won't be able to outsmart her so I have to do my best for once.
Naomi

Once again in the shadow realm. But I need to train and I feel like this place will help me. The Lord of the shadow realm had given me freedom to roam the domain. Their were creatures called shadow manifests. Remnants of dead ninjas that cling to this land. I was spending my time head training my skills. I would be here for three days but it would be brutal. Then I would return and study the scrolls I got from super perv. Well this is gonna be fun.