Team seven

Raijin

So today we got put on teams and to my surprise I'm on the same team as Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. "Great an emo a useless fangirl and a ramen crazed prankster. What could possibly go wrong." I said with enough sarcasm to make a rock sweatdrop. Sakura looked furious while Naruto kept working on his prank to get our sensei back for being late. "Care to say that to my face Raijin." Sasuke said angrily." I just shrugged. "I could if you didn't hear me the first time. Emo and deaf, man your a sad last Uchiha." At that Sasuke looked like he was about to jump up and attack me but the door opened and the eraser prank that Naruto planned hit its mark. "My first impression of you guys is. I hate you." Our sensei said. "My second Impression of you is that you either have no sense of time or are a lazy excuse of a man who can't even dodge an eraser." His eyebrow twitched at me as he told us to meet him on the roof as he vanished in thin air. "Well see you three on the roof." I said as I did the same technique our sensei did to teleport to the roof. When I appeared on the roof our sensei seemed surprised. "How did you do that. That's a jonin level technique." I sighed, it would be to troublesome to lie so might as well be honest. "I may have borrowed a few books on the technique a few times. It took a few tries but I figured out how to use it." He gave me a stern look I guess in disapproval as the rest of the team showed up, our sensei decided to get started by asking us to introduce ourselves our likes, our dislikes, etc, it was all too boring for me to care. Naruto and Sakura wanted to get sensei to introduce himself first. "Who cares about him, he's probably some old perv who has no social life and spends his time reading smut." Naruto laughed, emo had a smirk Sakura was apologizing on my behalf, none of them notice the deadpanned expression of our sensei. Well after every one calmed down they started their introductions. Our sensei turned out to be Kakashi Hatake. Hmm from what I read about him he's a master of over 100 Jutsu and the creator of the chidori and the last of his clan. He doesn't really care about this team right now. At least I'm not the only one. Naruto's introduction was just as I expected it to be. "Like I said ramen crazed knucklehead." Naruto sweatdropped as it turned to Sakura's introduction. Like I thought she basically said she was a lovestruck fool. "You won't last a week in the real world. You should focus on your job not your crush." I could see steam coming out of Sakura's head as it became Sasuke's turn and all he said basically added up to being a revenge crazed loner who didn't care for nobody. "You'll never get your revenge if you think doing everything alone will make you stronger." As Sasuke glared at me Kakashi spoke. "Ok Optimist your turn." I just kept reading my book. "My name is Raijin, for those who don't know my name and I could care less about telling any of you about myself. Just get to our test taidana, that is why you called us up here right?" Kakashi sweatdropped as he went and explained tomorrow's test. Idiot! Telling us not to eat, an obvious trick knowing that not eating lowers chakra reserves and natural energy. And waking up early. Obviously he's gonna be late tomorrow cause he knows lack of sleep severely hinders motor functions. He thinks we'll be the good students and obey him well I'm not one for following stupid orders.