Mizuki

Raijin

The exams were over and I had passed with flying colors, so why was I currently reading the forbidden scroll with Naruto. Well when I heard Mizuki offer Naruto a chance, I refused to let him do this by himself so here I was helping Naruto learn a new Jutsu. I had already learnt the Jutsu and after a few tries Naruto got the Jutsu down. Then Iruka showed up and by the look on his face he wasn't happy. What I got from their conversation was that their was no secret exam. Knew Mizuki was lying, sick bastard probably took advantage of Naruto to steal this scroll from the village. The question now is. Where is he? As I was scanning the area I began to hear Mizuki laughing as he launched a surprise attack on us. He then went into detail about his "brilliant" plan to steal the forbidden scroll for the new village he was defecting to. "Some plan, dupe a kid into stealing a scroll you couldn't steal yourself because apparently you not skilled enough. Then kill a student and take the scroll to your new village. What was your plan, to show that your so useless that you have to attack kids to have a fair fight. I feel sorry for the village that wanted your sorry hide." By the time I was finished he had a red face and I could see blood in his eyes. "Shut up you whelp, I'll take special pleasure in killing you. But first a little info on your friend. Do you know theirs a secret that the village keep from your friend, that this secret is the reason the whole village hates him." Iruka got a panicked look on his face and shouted at Mizuki to stop but Mizuki continued revealing that Naruto was supposedly the nine tailed fox that killed the fourth hokage and destroyed the village. Naruto looked to be in shock at the revelation but it just answered a few of the questions I had always suspected. I knew that seal on his stomach was special, I didn't think it sealed the nine tails in Naruto. No wonder the village hates him. Idiots, they should be worshiping the brat. He's the only thing holding back the beast that killed so many. Without him the whole village would be nothing but a pile of rubble. "So? What does it matter? Naruto is my friend no matter what and he isn't some demon like you say he is. Unlike you , he's actually a good person who thinks about others and acts like a true shinobi should act." That seemed to knock Naruto out of his shock and with a yell me and Naruto used our new Jutsu to pummel Mizuki into the dirt. Iruka was impressed by our work and proud of Naruto. So proud in fact that he gave Naruto a ninja headband and passed him as a gennin of the leaf.