The Deal

Naomi

"Very well child. Stand now and receive my seal." I walked forward and a stood before him. I saw his eyes gleam white as he gently raised one claw. He put his claw on my shoulder and I felt searing pain. I almost blacked out from the pain but after a moment it was gone. "You have been given the blood seal. It marks you as a friend to my people. Through it you can harness your chakra found in your blood. Your very life essence. With this you gain nearly unlimited stores of chakra, but be warned, overuse will leave you drained and may even kill you. I will also grant you access to my clans blood arts. With it you can control  your opponents  with but a drop of blood or even kill them if you practice it's use. Be careful with this. Last time we gifted a person with it's blessing they betrayed  us and founded  the cult of Jashin. To begin I will teach you the blood doll and blood revival jutsu. Blood doll allows you to control your opponents through a single drop of blood where blood revival allows you to heal yourself with your own living chakra." I stood their still recovering from the pain but diligently listened and learned his two gifts. I bowed to him to show respect. "Now before you leave I give you permission to summon  my children when your in need. I also give you this jutsu scroll. It is my gift for you being so polite. Now I must send you back to the realm you came from. Farewell and good fortune."

When I came to it was morning. I checked my neck and their was a intricate seal on it it was the kanji for life and death strangely intertwined. So it wasn't  a dream. I hope I don't regret  this. But for now I need to head back to taidana and the rest.