A New Ally?

Naomi

Watching Naruto and Sasuke  try to out eat one either was getting annoying. "Please slow down you two. These people have very little food as it is." Naruto and Sasuke Both put their bowls down as Sakura looked at me. "Why did you hide your true gender Naomi? Did you not trust us?" I saw Sasuke and Naruto look at me serious. "I hid who I was to get away from what I once was. I do trust you all. I was just not sure how to tell." Naruto instantly  perked up. "I'm sure it was for a good reason Naomi-Chan. Being a girl doesn't change  the fact that you are our friend." I  smiled at Naruto and the rest. I was glad we were still friends. "Well no more hiding behind my alter ego, it's time to be me." I said as I took my bowl to Tsunami. "Do you need any help miss?" She smiled at me and said no so I decided to go train in the forest.

It was nearing night time and I was discovering all the gifts the mark the shadow Lord gave me. To start my strength had increased substantially as well as my perception of my surroundings. I also noticed I had a sort of sense as I battled a few shadow clones. I had finished my training and was relaxing by reading a book. "I know you are their." I said as I calmly kept reading. I felt my intruders presence come out in the open, he seemed defensive. "Relax! If I wanted to kill you I would have already. Why don't you come sit down? I have some useful info for your sensei and you." I closed my book and looked up at a girly boy. He sat down at a distance. "So you know who I am but what could you know that could help us?" Like a shuriken I threw a small file at him which he caught. "Your employer has no plans of paying you. In fact as you see he has no plans to let you live. Maybe you should look for other employment options?" He looked at me with a serious  expression. "So it seems. What would you have us do?" I just shrugged  at him. "I don't care to be honest. You could be smart and leave. It would be a huge smack in Gato' s face, or you could turn the tables and side with us when he turns on you. It's up to you what you do with the information." He looked at me and nodded. "Well anyways I gave you that little info and now I'm going back to the village." I got up and walked away back to the village. Maybe  we have an ally....or not. But either way we have work to do.