New Kage

Naomi

So Naruto and the pervert went on a journey to find the next Kage. I was being sent on little errands by the council. Visiting allies, ensuring traders, and smashing the occasional bandits who think to take advantage of our weakened state. It was all boring because:  1. I am no diplomat. 2. I had to act proper. 3. I was running these errands solo. Besides that I had been worried about Kakashi. Apparently he had a confrontation with Sasuke's brother. The fool tried to use his sharingan  to counter him which ended badly. Now hes in a genjutstu induced coma. When Sasuke found out he went chasing after his brother. Like a fool. The resulting confrontation left him beaten and with a broken arm. Today I was with Shika. We were to talk to a prominent merchant that had dealings with Suna. Since the attack he had stopped all business with Suna. Now was not the time to spark a conflict. Both of our villages were in a weak position and we need to stand together. So here we are in this merchants house with his young son flirting with me while Shikamaru gave him the death glare. After some assurance from me that we need to build trust again he agreed and I was happy to leave and turn in this mission. "Aww was Shika jealous of all the attention I got." He blushed a bit before saying his trademark troublesome woman.

Today I was meeting the new Kage. I didn't really care I was just glad I wasn't being asked to go work in the hospital again. I was starting to feel the blood lust as my summons called it. It was supposed to be a part of my seal, I have the ability to absorb the natural chakra In a person's blood. I would have to in my summons word 'feed' soon. I showed up at the entrance to the Kage's office. A gruff but feminine voice told me to enter. When I opened the door I was met by a young women with blonde hair and brown eyes. She had a whole look that screamed serious. "So. Your Naomi. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Tsunade and I expect a lot out of you." I nodded as a young woman with black hair and eyes. She was carrying a green vest. "As of this moment I am granting you the rank of Chunnin. You are being assigned to the intelligence section. I expect to here great things from you." I bowed in respect as I was handed my vest. A new rank. I should go tell Shika. Besides I need to talk to him about my problem.