No Cheating? Yeah right!

Naomi

So according to our proctor, the first test was an exam. With the key point not to cheat. Yeah you have to be a idiot to think they expect you not to cheat. I expected this and had planned accordingly. I had summoned Nyx, the shadow lords daughter and asked her for advice. She gave me a earing that allowed me to listen in on the thoughts of others if I focused. As the test began I activated the earing and began filling out the paper. Using the thoughts of Shikamaru to double check my answers. Luckily between the two of us we knew all the answers and I was quickly done. It was a while before he called out the tenth question but he offered people the option to leave. I bet their isn't even a tenth question. I bet he's bluffing to get the weaklings to leave. Very few left thanks to Naruto giving a brave speech. And no surprise it was just a bluff. And all the people who stayed passed. He then went into explaining what this test was meant to teach us it was all to boring so I just read a book until someone came bursting through the window. It was our second exam proctor Mitarashi Anko. And according to her, Ibiki let us off easy. "Good this first exam was a joke. Hopefully you'll give us more of a challenge." She chuckled darkly. My guess to scare a few nin. Before telling us to follow her.

The forest of death. Sounds fun. She then began to explain the second exam to be a survival challenge. We had to make our way to a tower at the center of the forest while also acquiring two scrolls that we had to open in the tower. They gave us all one scroll after giving us a form basically saying that they were not responsible for any death or bodily harm. After we all had received our first scroll she gave us a few words of advice before opening the gates. Don't die. Great advice. You must be a wonderful life coach. Oh well time to do what I do best. A little thievery.