A Drunkard

(This is his dagger)
Raijin

Ignore the idiots and keep reading. It's just a stupid cat, if they can't catch it on their own then they should just retire from being a ninja. And what's with these missions? I mean, I understand the whole, were rookies, but seriously. While they were preparing to jump out to grab the target I calmly walked over and picked the cat up, being careful not to hold it too tight cause from the stories, I guessed it was claustrophobic. Naruto went to complaining Sakura was blabbering on about how Sasuke could have got the cat quicker. Emo was in the back brooding and being emo. We turned in our mission As I carefully handed the car to the daimyo's wife while carefully explaining to the woman that she needed to loosen her grip so he wouldn't feel trapped. "You see miss, your cat suffers from claustrophobia. I found out from the Inuzuka clan that animals can suffer from this condition. If you loosen your grip he will feel safer and be less likely to run away mam." She seemed to be taking my information to heart as she thanked our team and left. The old man then went into detail about available missions but was interrupted by Naruto who wanted a real mission. I can't say he's wrong not to be frustrated, I think we should be trusted enough to do basic missions like border patrol or escort work. Naruto's out burst caused Iruka to scold him and the old man then went into detail about the importance of these so called missions. Naruto deflected his lecture by beginning to talk about his favorite ramen. Is this all this idiot thinks about. No wonder people think he's stupid. The old man yelled at us to pay attention. "Look old man I'm not saying Naruto is right but as gennin we are expected to do missions ranging from D to C. If you keep us doing these chores, then when were needed for something important we may be Ill prepared. Why don't you send us on an escort mission, or border patrol?" The old man seemed thoughtful for a moment before smiling and giving us a c rank mission. It was an escort mission which excited Naruto who started rambling guessing who they were protecting. "Naruto, it's probably some self important fool or a drunken idiot. I doubt they would trust us with a vital escort mission." That seemed to deflate his excitement as the old idiot called in our charge and no surprise I was right. He immediately scoffed at us thinking we were not real ninja and belittling Naruto. "Oh look a drunken fool. Sober up old man I'm not carrying your lazy behind to your home. And what right do you have judging us when you haven't seen our skills? Keep your mouth shut." He barked in laughter and left the room as we was told to prepare. I quickly made my way home where I got my supplies ready.