First Feeding

Naomi

"So let me get this straight. You need my help by drinking my blood. What are you a vampire?" I sighed knowing this would be difficult to explain. I began by showing him the seal on my neck. "This seal on my neck signifies I'm a friend of the bats that roam the shadow realm. I have improved senses and I'm stronger than normal. I can also use the bats blood based Justus but I also have a curse they call the blood lust. Basically if I don't drink blood once a month at the least ill lose my sanity to the blood lust. I don't need the blood for food Shika. I only need to feed to satiate the blood lust." Shikamaru looked thoughtful for a minute then spoke. "Ok. How is this going to work? Do I have to worry about getting hurt?" I began to explain as he listened attentively.

So a few hours later after I explained everything I was standing in front of a shirtless Shikamaru blushing slightly as I made sure he was ready. I didn't tell him how much of an intimate thing this is. Nyx told me to only do this with someone I care about. Damn! A six pack. Bad Naomi. Focus! I smiled at Shika as I approached. We had decided to do this at my home to avoid any interfering eyes. "Shika are you sure about this. I can always find someone else" he sighed. "For the last time yes I'm sure. Id rather it be me than Naruto or Sasuke." I smiled at him as I decided it was time. "Very well then. Please try to relax. It'll only take a few seconds." I gave him a hug before I sunk my sharpened fangs into his neck. Shika tensed for a second before pulling me closer as I fed. Like I said it only took a few seconds to do and I was done. As I pulled away I was still being held by Shikamaru. I whispered his name and his voice had a hint of something that made me blush for some reason. "Naomi. Do me a favor and don't do this with anyone besides me." I nodded while he seemed to catch his breath. "Well I need to head to bed Shika. Thank you for helping me." He still had that tone in his voice as he said that I was welcome. As he left I went snd prepared for bed. Tommorow was my birthday. I had no idea how dramatic tomorrow would be.

The Vampire ThiefOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara