The Test

Raijin

I was two hours late and had a good breakfast as I made it to where we were supposed to meet Kakashi. As soon as I showed up Sakura and Naruto yelled at me saying I'm late. "Like I care! Anyway sensei isn't here so it don't matter." I threw a scroll at Sakura and went to a nearby tree and flipped out my current book. "What's this Raijin? And why did you give it to me?" I sighed knowing I'd have to give an explanation. Troublesome. "It's a seal scroll. It's got two books on healing Jutsu techniques and practice. And the other two are about natural medicinal herbs and cures to various toxins. I wasn't kidding when I said you wouldn't last a week if you didn't train, so I decided to help you out. I know you have great chakra control and great analytical skills so I decided to give you some of my old medical books since your skills are best suited for it. Just please try and work on it. We need a medic nin on our team and your the only one who is capable of doing it." She looked at me a little in confusion before she got a serious look and nodded. "Ok I'll do my best, thanks!" I just kept reading. Eventually taidana sensei shows up. He goes to give an excuse but I stop him. "Can it taidana and just tell us our test! You can lie about your tardiness later." He just sweatdropped as he began to explain the test.

Well I knew he didn't want a team so great job for giving us an impossible task. I had already figured out that this was a test of teamwork. I mean who would be stupid enough to think they put us on teams just to compete with one another? Apparently my dumb team did. Naruto went headfirst at sensei and got wrecked. I helped him and tried to get him to team up but he was too prideful. Emo baka was no different and I barely got two words out of my mouth before Sakura ran off to find Sasuke. "Man this is annoying. Why did I have to be stuck in a team of idiots! You can come out now Kakashi." Just as I thought he was hiding,listening to my conversation. "Well might as well try my best, though you sort of set us up to fail you know. These idiots are to dense to figure out this test true purpose." I just shrugged as I did a handsign. "I guess we'll see how you do......" he was saying before his book turned to cinder from a lightning strike I did.
Kakashi

He burned my book! And I was getting to the good part. I was brought to my senses just in time to dodge his fist. "Shadow technique: Mirage dance." All I saw was several clones before he jumped out of sight.  A close combat  specialist? Hmmm, mirage dance? That technique requires speed and precision. Mirage dance was a deadly techniques in the fact it used clones and high speed flanking maneuvers. I dodged to the left to avoid the first attack, I had barely enough time to dodge the second attack and I was forced to jump to the water to avoid the third and fourth hit. He's quite fast. I barely caught his chakra signature as I saw him appear in midair and saw him do a quick set of handsigns. "Lightning release: electromagnetic murder!" My eyes widened as I realized he had lured me into the water just to attack me like this knowing it's nearly impossible for me to dodge. I quickly flew threw the kawamiri (I think that's how it's spelled :/) and move out of the lake just as the jutsu hit the water. "Nice try Raijin. I had to think fast to avoid that." I heard him chuckle. "That was the plan." My instincts kicked in just in time to dodge a kick to the face I only caught a glimpse of him before he went into hiding using some sort of genjutsu to disappear. I searched my surrounding and caught the light shimmer of his jutsu and struck but what I thought was him turned out to be a clone but when it vanished it released a large amount of wires that caught on to me. And pinned me. Clever trap. He came over and grabbed a bell just as the timer went off. He threw the bell back as the chains unbound me. "It doesn't matter that I got a bell our team still failed the test. You really set us up to fail, you know that right?" I just stared at the boy as he headed to where we were to meet. He's a crafty bastard. I thought as I head to fail my team.
Raijin

So Naruto got tied up for trying to steal the food and the rest were just sitting as Kakashi stared at them in what I guess was his disappointed face, can't tell with the mask on. He began berating the team with yada yada teamwork yada yada self sacrifice it was all too boring so I just read my book. Apparently he was giving them a second chance as he told them to eat but not to feed Naruto. Before he shushined away he grabbed me bringing me with him. As we reappeared out of site but still close enough to observe. "So taidana , any reason why you dragged me with you?" He watched the team while he spoke. "Unlike them, you actually passed the test. You got a bell and you understood the reason behind the rest and did try to help your team. Would be a little unfair to test you since you passed." I just nodded. "Well I'll see you tomorrow sensei since you basically gave them a pass. I'm heading home. Maybe I'll work on my jutsu some more?"