Chapter 56: your body is beautiful

I don't understand why life always tries to ruin those who are good. Those who deserve only the best, always manage to recieve the opposite end of the stick.

I don't deserve this.

I'm pretty sure a week has gone by, only thing different is I'm no longer hooked to the pipe in the basement. Instead I'm locked in a dark closet in the basement.

I've upgraded, I suppose. I'm moving up in the held hostage pedestal.

The door to the closet opens every couple hours to either Tim or Carson, grinning at me with a familiar orange needle in their hand.

"I thought I'd be waiting all day." I muttered, standing up off the floor, snatching the needle from their hands and shoving it into my veins myself.

Tim chuckled, flickering on the closet light from outside the closet, before coming in and shutting the door behind him. Leaving just the two of us. I finished off the contents inside of the needle before chucking it on the floor and kicking it into the corner with the hundreds of others I've consumed. "What do you still want?" I spat, glaring at him.

I don't need him, I just need the drugs.

"Just coming to spend some time with you babygirl." He smirked, stepping over to me. I shuddered a bit as his hands found their way into my hair, massaging my head. He pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips to my neck. "I've got a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I said, moving away from him to keep his mouth off me.

"Well you have to come upstairs and see." He replied. I looked down as he pulled out handcuffs from his pocket and latched them around my hands. "It's so you don't try to run."

He pulled me out of the closet, and up the stairs and into the light. For once I seen something besides darkness. The light hurt my eyes, but I still wanted to take it in, take in my surroundings.

The home was definitely abandoned, I could tell that much. The wallpaper was hanging off the walls, broken furniture placed all over in different places of the house. There was one thing that stood out though. I seen a piece of mail on one of the tables. Just as Tim was dragging me up the stairs, I read it, the small print practically jumping out at me.

Paulina Josef
46 Lawndale Lane.

There it was, right in front of my eyes, my ticket out of here, and their ticket to jail. Now I just needed to find a way to get this information out. I sighed, as Tim shoved me into a bedroom with an actual bed. "It's for you. During the day."

"Why the fuck do I need a bed during the day?" I glared at him.

Carson came in moments later, "I see you've shown her, her bed."

"Do you like it?" Tim questions, pushing me more toward it.

"No I don't, I don't want it. Keep it for yourselves." I argued back.

"Maybe you'll like it now." He said, but before I could reply I heard the sounds of handcuffs locking. I looked down to see he'd cuffed one arm to the bed. My free hand immediatly went out and punched him, hard. He laughed, grabbing hold of it, as Carson grabbed my legs both of them trying to hold me steady. I fought and fought refusing to be handcuffed to the bed, defenseless.

Tim then tackled me on the bed, putting all of his weight ontop of me until I could barely breathe let alone move. That's when Carson took the chance and cuffed my other arm to the bed, and then my legs.

I became the last thing I wanted to be: defenseless.

They've beat me.

Not yet, don't give up. Remember. Paulina Josef, 46 Lawndale Lane.