Chapter 23: it's my decision.

The carride was just long and exhausting. I sat between Gabe and Grayson the entire time. I tried to take a nap but it didn't work out because Vincent let Hunter put the aux cord in and he blasted a bunch of rap music.

"Turn this off." I pleaded, as I leaned forward in the seat and gripped Hunter's arm who was sat in the passenger seat. Christian was all the way in the back of the car laying down, minding his own business to what was happening in the seat in front of him. "Please." I begged. Hunter looked down at my hand that was gripping his arm, and quickly put his hand ontop of it and pulled it off of him.

"I like this music." He answered and looked back at the road, turning his music up even more in the process.

I slumped back in the seat, pouting while trying to block out the sound of his deadly music.

"This music isn't so bad." Gabe replied, as he started fist bumping to it with a huge grin on his face. I stared at him blankly, as he knelt his face in smirking at me. He was trying to get me to laugh. It wasn't going to work though. "Sorry if my whip covered in dank, cause I've been rollin' with this skunk all day."

Grayson nudged me in the shoulder, making me look over at him. "Hmm?" I mumbled, wondering what he wanted. He pointed over at Gabe so I looked over at him as he continued to yell out the lyrics of the song as he did crazy dance moves to go along with it.

"God, no." I said covering my eyes. "How much further are we? I don't think I can deal with this anymore."

"I second that." Grayson agrees, tapping the back of Vincent's seat in the process.

Vincent, who is supposed to be the adult here, broke out laughing as he swerved the car a bit on the highway. I screamed at the top of my lungs, gripping onto Grayson for support; or for protection.

Vincent continued laughing as he went back and forth from different lanes. He was enjoying this. He was enjoying trying to kill us.

"Stop. Screaming." Christian yelled as he thumped me on the back of the head. my grip on Grayson loosened and I looked back at Christian who was sitting up in the seat behind us, with a glare on his face.

I scowled, "He's trying to kill us, can't you see that?" Vincent stopped swerving now, but I learned to never trust him behind the wheel.

Christian shrugged, unfazed by Vincent's reckless driving. "You get used to it."

I gaped at him for a few seconds, my mouth wide open. I shook my head, unbelievable. Grayson started laughing histarically at Gabe who was trying to whip in the car.

Just as he tried to do it again, he elbowed me in the face. I moved back quickly when I felt his boney elbow ram me in the eye. My hand shot up to my eye, as I said, "Ow. Gabe, that hurts."

Grayson wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and put one of his hands around my head basically treating me like a baby. "Say you're sorry Gabriel." I heard him tell Gabe.

Gabe immediatly patted my head, "I am so sorry that I accidently hit you in the face as I tried to master the whip. Next time, I'll be sure to elbow you in the boob."

My head shot up when the words left his mouth. I looked at Grayson, giving him the look. When he nodded in approval, I smiled and turned toward Gabe, an evil look on my face.

His face switched from smiling, to blank. It was like he knew what was happening because he quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and hopped over the seat, falling ontop of Christian in the process. Christian grunted in pain, shoving Gabe off of him. "Dude, give me a warning next time. You're so heavy I felt like I got stepped on by an elephant."