Chapter 51: come for me

"Are you going to answer me or just stay quiet?" He chuckles lowly, lifting his hand up and cupping the back of my neck. "Gabe might come back soon... maybe even Daisy... or your parents will walk through that door, make up your mind already Alexis."

      I nodded my head, liking the burning feeling of his fingertips touching me. "How about I show you?" I mumbled, lifting my head up so our noses touched.

     He breathes, causing me to breathe heavily. I noticed how his eyes closed shut, and he pulled me closer to him, giving me that feeling that he does, he does feel it. He does feel the same way I feel for him. That it always was there, he was just waiting for me to give him a better description to believe it. My hands clenched his shirt tighter and I, went in for it.

     I went in for it quickly, in a rush and slammed my lips against his roughly, I felt his fingers tighten around my neck as he held me still kissing me back. His lips tasted like vanilla, and I knew it was the chapstick he always used. I bit his bottom lip, pulling on it, causing a noise to come out of him, making me laugh into the kiss when our lips touched again. His hands dropped to my waist tightening around it, causing my back to arch. I kissed him rougher this time, grabbing ahold of his hair, pulling on it.

Suddenly, a ringtone was heard... and it wasn't mine it was his. He pulled away immediately and glanced down at the phone. He made a face and looked at me before walking off without another word to me. All I heard was him saying wassup into the phone as he walked out of my room.

I stood there completely flushed, my cheeks stained a bright pink. Quickly, I went to my mirror and stares at myself. I really was redder than a tomato right now.

I can't believe..... Grayson and I just kissed. We kissed. I grabbed my phone off my bed and immediatly texted Lindsay.

"Alright I'm back, I'm sorry about that." I heard him say, I looked up to see him back in my room with the door shut.

"Oh hey." I replied, dropping my phone back on the bed. I stood stiffly with my hands behind my back not knowing what to do.

"So was that an answer for you?" He asked, dropping himself onto the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"Was what just happened an answer for you?" He repeated himself.

"An answer to what?"

"Mut..." He laughed hysterically, shaking his head. "To how I feel obviously."

"I don't know, how do you feel?"

  "Dumbass." He replied, covering his face with my pillow. "Alexis, I like you alright? I've always liked you."

My eyebrows rose. "But in what way?"

"In the way that's more difficult than friends. I like you in the way where we wouldn't be just friends but you'd be mine and I'd be yours." He explained.

"Are you forreal? Or are you just joking with me?" I ask, shutting my eyes. My heart is beating so fast I might just have a heart attack. I'm confused and I feel like all of this came out of nowhere and far too quick.

"I'm not joking with you. I've always liked you Alexis." He said, sitting up on my bed. "You were that mystery girl. I was just too caught up in thinking about whether or not our friendship got too serious to the point where a relationship could never arise in it."

"What do you mean?"

He sighs, "Sometimes friendships get too deep into a friendship where it can't be anything else. For a bit I thought that me and you only ever looked right as being friends so I tried getting rid of my feelings that's why I'd deny you."