/you're my first everything/

soonyoung and jihoon and their series of firsts

that pic just happened today in their fansign event,,, someone baWL WITH ME

-

"Yes."

Soonyoung couldn't believe what he just heard.

"W-what??" Soonyoung undoubtedly asks.

"I mean sure, yeah, I'll be your boyfriend or something.." Jihoon says trudging off towards the end.

Soonyoung eyes went wide at the statement. He couldn't believe this was actually happening.

He looked in front of the small flustered and blushing boy who was also fiddling with the hem of the ends of his sweater.

After slightly calming down over Jihoon's response; Soonyoung projected the biggest and brightest smile he could muster, eyes sparkling with happiness before grabbing Jihoon's side and suddenly lifting him up from the grounds, spinning the both of them together.

"R-really?! You'll go out with me! Oh my god the actual Lee Jihoon is actually going to be my boyfriend! I'm the luckiest!" Soonyoung maages to exclaim out excitedly whilst still having the smaller hoisted above.

Jihoon couldn't help but let out a small chuckle and smile from the older's statement.

"Yeah yeah. How lucky are you to be dating me." Jihoon jokingly says.

"Please treat me well Soonyoung-ah and to do that first off, is by putting me down." Jihoon adds while grabbing onto Soonyoung's shoulder blades.

Soonyoung lets out a dumbfounded smile before flashing a smile and complying to the request.

Once the two have completely calmed down from the previous happenings, the two became surrounded with a comfortable silence, just smiling softly towards one another.

"Y'know.. you're my first ever boyfriend." Soonyoung suddenly speaks up.

"I mean I've dated before but girls weren't really my type." The older adds.

Jihoon looks up at him, slightly amused.

"That makes the two of us then." Jihoon says in response.

Soonyoung then offers to take Jihoon back home; to which Jihoon gratefully accepts.

"I can't wait." Soonyoung speaks up once more, before making a move to grab Jihoon's smaller hands.

"For what?" Jihoon responds back. Surprisingly he didn't buldge at Soonyoung's touch and just let the older hold his hand, even relaxing to it.

"Just, spending time with you." Soonyoung says with a soft expression, holding Jihoon's hand more tightly against his.

"Yeah, me too.." Jihoon breathes out, intertwining their fingers together.

-

The two were locked in a heated kiss at the moment. Soonyoung had his own body push against Jihoon who was trapped by the wall.

The both of them were in a party some college-mate of them threw.

Soonyoung being the happy-go-lucky person he is, went to dance his heart out and mingle with probably every person in the party.