/Wasted/

A new year special for yall. Enjoy!

____________________________________

Jihoon isnt fond of parties, that's for sure.

but he wondered, what in the world was he doing here in Seungcheol's house that had a party going on. He pretended to be oblivious but the only reasons as to why he was there, was just because of his boyfriend, Soonyoung. Eitherway, Jeonghan and Seungcheol would've forced him to come to the party to celebrate New Year together with their other friends.

So here he was, enduring the loud noise and the people who he didn't even know partying. He first thought that it would only be a gathering within his group of friends but boy was he wrong, his group of friends invited other people who also invited other people. Thus, the many people he didn't recognize. He could say that some were from his university, and reckoned that some were from a year above him.

He pushed through the group of people that were too drunk from their minds, he wanted to get a drink for himself and to eat whatever food was available.

When he finally freed himself from the crowded people, he sighed in relief. He headed towards the table that had refreshments, he then took a red cup, and filled it with the red punch he saw. But before he could even take a sip, Wonwoo took up that space beside him and sparked up a conversation.

"Hey" Wonwoo said

Jihoon just raised his hand in reply, before sipping his drink.

"How are you holding up at university?" The older asked.

Jihoon thought for awhile before answering. "I'm doing fine, a little bit stressed and pressured from the deadlines, but nonetheless fine."

To say, Jihoon was taking up music that majored in singing and producing. This was something difficult and stressful to take since he was usually required to compose and produce countless of songs per month.

As for Wonwoo, he was also majoring in music, and is specifically in the rapping sector. He has to compose and write countless lyrics for different songs. He was really able to express himself well and without knowing, he was already creating different masterpieces.

"That's great." Wonwoo grinned a bit.

"How about you? How are you doing in school?" Jihoon asked looking up to him.

"Disregarding the numerous quizzes my professors give out, I'm alright."

Jihoon nodded his head in understandment before a thought popped in his head.

"How are you with Mingyu? Hasn't he been courting you ever since? Jihoon chuckled a bit, remembering how Mingyu bodly stated his love for Wonwoo when he was together his group of friends.

Wonwoo blushed a bit, his cheeks became flushed red. "O-oh Mingyu? Well, after some months of his persistent courting, he properly confessed his love to me and asked me if I could be his boyfriend this time when he walked me back home.

Wonwoo paused a bit before opening his mouth once again. "I said yes"

Jihoon shrieked a bit before harshly patting the older's back. "Ah congratulations my friend for entering a confusing but blissful thing called a relationship."

Wonwoo chuckled a bit by this before saying a 'thank you'.

"But seriously though, congratulations on your relationship with Mingyu. I hope you both last and stay happy with each other." Jihoon said with a suggestive wink.

Wonwoo laughed a bit, his nose scrunching up. "Yep, thank you Jihoon-ah"

"Okay enough about me, how are you and Soonyoung?" Wonwoo said before composing himself properly.