/no matter what, its always you/

they say a certain person is your soulmate is when you look at them in their eyes and suddenly the world would be filled with colors; though what if that person is your sworn rival?

requested by: SoundlessVoice 

-

Living in this type of world. Its timid, dull, dark, petty, empty.

And a colorless one.

Yep, colorless. One has to live their lives colorless, just a dark one.

Though the gist of this type of world only makes sense once you make eye contact with your soulmate. Because if you do, the world you live in would suddenly be filled with colors.

And that's one of the most beautiful thing one can ever experience.

-

Soonyoung was unluckily the son of a gang leader and was the next in line for the heir.

And he was one of the people who still hasn't encountered his soulmate as his world was still dark and black.

He sighs. He was 22-years old, he was the next in line to take over his father's gang and he still hasn't found his soulmate. But besides that, his father kept on ranting to him about some other gang which was apparently their rivalry group which was led by a guy named Lee which also seemed to have a son, the same aged as Soonyoung.

He was tired of having to do several underground stuff and doing illegal actions; making him want to love to ditch everything and start over. He doesn't really want to live his life in a gang. He just wanted to live a peaceful life and settle down in the countryside with his future soulmate.

He wishes to meet that person soon.

-

"Boss! We're going to eat out some public restaurant! Your presence would be a appreciated!" One of the men in their gang says behind the door of Soonyoung's room.

"And your father also requested your presence."

Soonyoung looked up from his phone and sighed a bit before saying an 'okay'before getting up to get ready.

Once he deemed that he was dressed properly (even though he didn't know what the color pattern was), he drove his way to the restaurant and upon arriving, he immediately noticed where his men was because of their ruckus and mess.

He sighed once more before heading towards the seat near his father and started to dig on the food that was already ordered.

Midway his meal, he remembered his father wanting to talk to him about something; so he brought it up.

"Hey Dad? You wanted to speak to me?" Soonyoung asks.

"Oh yeah! I did." Soonyoung's father speaks up in realization.

"Its about our gang. I just wanted to clarify that you'll be taking over soon and-"

Suddenly, Soonyoung's father was cut-off from the loud chime of the bell from the door signaling someone just came in.

Though it wasn't just a someone. It was another rowdy bunch of people and a certain person which looked awfully familiar for Soonyoung's father and made unnecessary eye contact.

"Lee." Soonyoung's father says with an ominous aura.

"Kwon." The head of the other gang states.